Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
Crazy Mary-J chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
You know... If I wasn't so nice I would definatly strangle you!

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT?

ARGH!

I want more! PLEASE *cries*
Lishel Fracrium chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
This story is so good. Will Harry ever have that conversation with Snape? Please update soon.

-Lishel
kate chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
I really like the development between the two. Snape is in-character in an interesting way. I am REALLY curious about what the discussion Harry wants to have is about.
Arili chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
Uh, HELL YES THATS A BLOODY CLIFFHANGER! God, they're so annoying. You had better update soon. You just dont leave me hanging like that, god knows how long I'll last before I take out my *evil slow writers pins*, hehehe! You don't want me to have to hunt you down and poke you until you update, do you? *sigh*. I guess I have to wait. Also, I reccomend getting either spell check or a beta reader for your spelling and grammar. *raises her hand to volunteer!* I'll do, please! That way I get all the chappys first, Mwahaha!
Arili chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
WHO, I'm first on the list of acknowledgements, go me! Ok, that was completely ramndom, but oh well. On with the next chappy, yay!
tomzgurl77 chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
I love it! Please keep going! It's beginning to become very interesting! i wonder how they will fall in love? A good thing might be to make them have discussions and then one day they can't have one and realize they miss it or something. I find it funny when they exchange sarcastic remarks with eachother. Like once i was reading a story where Harry asked the professor what he had just said/meant and the professor said, No Potter, I am saying that turtles have golden shells and fly to the moon. Keep updating!
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
! maybe while sev's under the effects of his own potions Harry will have a chance to talk to him finally.
Yxonomei chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
Lovely. This story is progressing in a most wonderful direction. Please do continue.
gt chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
This is a great chapter!
Angle1 chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Hi,

Wow, I just started reading your story today and it's great...I just love it. usualy I'm not one for Harry/Serverus...But this story is just too good. The only thing that I wondered about is, will you show a memorie ( is that spelled right lol), from Harry, from his lessons? Will it be a bad memorie? will Serverus react by being even more nicer to Harry? Theses are just Q's and I'm not trying to tell you how to write. Well I really hope that you update soon. _x
Lee Lee Potter chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Don't know where the hell I've been. I read chapter one, and today I find that there are four more. When did I miss that? I like the way harry is honest with him when he asked if he was desperate. hee I also like that Snape can be a little nicer to harry without over doing it and gushing over him suddenly. Your version is believable. I want to see how he allows harry to help him now that he's had an injury from his meeting. (the one without tea and sweets)

Write more. (please)

Lee~
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Interesting story so far-I like how the relationship develops gradually instead of all at once-that's much more realistic.
Lise chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Arg! Yes it is a cliffhanger! It's ok I actually like those. I'm hooked, please don't make us wait too long! When we drool in anticipation it makes puddles and its bad for the keyboard.
xikum chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Poor Sev! What did they do to him, and what did he have to do? The Occlumancy must be working well, if Harry didn't sense any of it! It's good that Harry is helping Sev, I'm glad to see it is not only Harry that winds up in need of help, but that he can help others, as well. That is a good way for the two to develop a kind of 'comrade in arms' feeling, that could easily grow into more. Should makeit easier for them to start talking with each other, and also change some false assumptions they had about each other. Thanks! More soon, I hope?
BurningTyger chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Yes, it is a cliffhanger! I do so want to read the next chapter...the hate-hate relationship between them is changing, and I can't wait to hurry it on its way. ;)
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »