Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
AmZ chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
hey, i don't have a spell-checker (i'm computer-less, like yourself) but i'm not too terrible with spelling. i could help you proofread!

i haven't written any Harry Potter fanfic, but if you want to see what my basic writing style is, i have quite a few short fics up.

ta!

a_z
Kira chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
Hi,

Nice style, nice story, nice prof. Snape. Wait! The last one is a little OutOfCharacter! Severus shouldn't be polite to the Boy Who Lives to Annoy Him (copyrigthed to some fanfic-writer..), but anyway..

Will there be a plot as well, or just romance?

Hmm. Another thougth came to my mind - the teacher-student relationships cannot work within this school... Sev will lose his job! And he is still a spy to Albus (and probably to Voldemort as well)...

Anyway, I wish you luck and time to update!

bye

-K-
Unity Kincaid chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
I've been taken in by your writing style-it goes fast enough to not drag out the story, but not so fast that it feels rushed...most stories fall before or after that medium. Definitely keeping my interest; please update soon, I like where this is going and want to read more.
DaughterofDeath chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
add new chapter
Arili chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
very good, but i do recommend spell check.
Necromant chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
Yay! Two fantastic chapters thanks ! I'm really liking this story! Uh Exact timing for the meeting ...poor Harry, hope Snape will be more comprehensive towards Harry

MBlack-Sirius' Secret Lover chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
I am very sorry for not reviewing your other chapters. I was away for a week. I wonder what Harry needs. Keep up th GREAT work and upload soon!
PurpleStar1985 chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
Looking forward to the next chapter-please continue!
tomzgurl77 chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
i love it! please keep going. try to make longer chapters!
DaughterofDeath chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
add new chapter
gypsymaria chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
Verrah nice! Aside from a few spelling errors and skipped words, this is really well-written. I can't wait to see more. _
SEP chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
Oh this is good! YAY! Sevs good! He's...well, nice! I can't wait to read more!

Happy writing,

-SEP
Alena chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
Interesting, I'd like to see what happens next
xikum chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
Interesting development here.

Granted, DD clearly gave Snape an 'assignment', one that should not be too hard for a spy: to have a student learn a difficult form of spell, though in order to do that, it is complicated by the fact that said student thinks the teacher hates him, since said wizard has been treating the student horribly. So, he must change the student's opinion of him, and to do so, must change his own behavior towards Harry.

It should be interesting to watch Sev having to be civil to gain Harry's confidence, during which Sev learns that Harry is not at all as he supposed, and Harry learns more about what type of man Sev is, just by his behaviore towards Harry...

This really is an interesting story! The Sev/Harry relationship seems like it is turning out to be fairly mature, the way it's being set up, more caring and realistic, a true mix with respect and friendship, not just built on an initial 'discovered' infatuation. Though the inclusion of the sex bit Does add some very strong attraction to reading the story! ;-)
Doneril chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
That's pretty good. I like it.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »