Reviews for Unexpected Happenings
the teddy of death chapter 33 . 2/9/2009
hey! I love this story... its so funny at times, but also so full of emotion! It never gets boring, I couldn't stop reading! Did you write a sequel?
MischeviousMuggle chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
yay! the 'you should do that more often' line sounds like something Carol says on the cliff scene in 'Our Day Out' by willy russell.

anyways, yay! awesome so far (Y)
HPheartDM chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
That was so great!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 33 . 6/16/2008
OMG. Loved it. that was amazing. Though I’m glad I started reading it after it was finished because I’m not sure I could have deal with waiting a year between some of the updates. Lol. The way you left it was great. You ended it but you could write more. Did you write any more in a sequel? That would be neat. Anyway, great job. And keep up the good work.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 33 . 6/10/2008
you should write a one-shot about everyone's reactions or atleast mrs and mr weasleys because you know that has to be hilarious. great story!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
their relationship is wrong but oh so very right. haha. snape got over it! now must go to bed since my mother told me to go to bed by 12 and it is currently 3:18. i am in trouble if she finds out. or dead since you arent supposed to stay up this late since it increases your risk of cancer. the time is better than the past few days when i didnt go to bed until 5:30 so i am improving a little.
skrybspryt chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Amazing
black angels fall chapter 33 . 3/11/2008
love it
tevote chapter 33 . 3/10/2008
omg awsome story i loved it. I found it tonight and couldn't stop reading!
Missy Padfoot chapter 33 . 2/15/2008
Beautiful story.

from,

Missy Padfoot
Smm91 chapter 33 . 1/1/2008
Good story! :D
dalek chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
First chapter, and im already laughing!
Emiz chapter 33 . 10/15/2007
I don't know what else to say other than I love it. Great work. :3
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
So far, this looks good!
purepulp chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
"Although, sixteen was practically eighteen, which made him like twenty."

This is literally my all time favourite line in any Fanfiction ever.

I'm just reading this story for the billionth time and thought I might mention that.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »