Reviews for All Is Not What It Seems
Space-Case7029 chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Great story. I picked up on the fact that you mentioned Grissom and Greg both asking her out in her conversation with 'him', leaving it open for being Nick or Warrick. Figured out 'who' he was before that part though. Mainly because it's who I wanted it to be like your other stories and because I'm not sure I could see Warrick calling a woman 'babe', baby maybe but not babe. Audra
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Nice!

had me guessing to the very end :o)
Lu Delgado chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
Make a Sequal
Kit Kat Chunky chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
ok this will be the last reveiw i promise you are a genius you shud send this stuff off to the script writers youve got a real thing going
krisnina77 chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
I'm STOKED! (Sorry had to use the pun!) Yea! It was NICK! This was my excitment for the day! I really wanted to know who it was. You so have to do a sequel with Sara going to Texas that could be so much fun!
adpi24 chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
I shall review again. I still loved it.

I'm totally thinking 'sequel'. Sara meeting Nick's family. He he. I loved it. Awesome job babe.

Go me for knowing ahead of time that it was the fine Nicky. LOL.
LissaJane1121 chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Very well done! I totally enjoyed it! Until your next story!
Alyx7 chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Hee. Liked the suspense w/ regard to Sara's Mystery Man. I was half convinced he was Warrick until about two sentences before Warrick said 'nice boxers, Nick.'

Not my best sluething effort, lemme tell ya.
Duckie24 chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
PLEASE say it's Nick!
yesserie chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
What the hell is going on? Who is Sara dating?
pdhtgal chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
AWESOME! I loved the mystery man story. But, now, this may be stretching, but any chance you would now maybe make a sequel out of Sara meeting Nick's family? You write so well and I think it would be fun. But either way, awesome job! (as usual!)

~Lisa
Aria chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Okay, you surprised me! Now I'm not really a N/S shipper, but I really enjoyed your story. And I don't even feel bad for Grissom! ;-) Very well-written and fun to read! Nice work!
Buzzy chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Great story - Although I admit I was hoping it was Warrick. I'm a G/S'er ar heart, but Warrick's just so sexy!
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
we! very good *River*
moondancercat chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Oh, haha, I was leaning towards Warrick. Lol, puts me in my place. ;) I don't think I've reviewed this before (I usually do, but I have a bad connection currently and can't stay online much longer than it takes to load a few stories and check my e-mail), but I've been following this and I really like it. Which *is* coming from a usual G/S shipper. :D Very good story, and great job throwing so many people off. ;)