Reviews for Flowers For Her
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 8/13
So it's Ash's perspective. Hm. Interesting. Rest of my review: I had a feeling that Ash would be at a cemetery. *cries at Misty's death*

I LOVED THIS!

Eagle
Jfloydian chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was a very good work of art. I think you nailed it.
Bobthe9325981825 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
hm?lolwut?
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That's a really big twist at the end. Here I was, thinking it was Valentine's Day or something.
Ty chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So ash is buying flowers for either his mom or based on most of your stories pairings misty I'd opt for misty merely because ya pinks not really her color. Plus the red against blue passion and gentle suits her. Also ash said he could never love another because his heart will always belong to her. Ya ash and Delia are really close but that's not the kind of thing you fell for your mum. Ummm so ya. You killed misty. Extremely good well written nicely paced you could tell that this girl was very special and could practically hear ash's emotion
Musa lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
who are the roses for?
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
...Did Misty die or something? NOOO! WAILS... :(
Nana-koi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
*whimper, whimper whimper, whimper, sobs* that was so sad. why? i mean that was amazingly written b-but *whimper sob sob* wha i love ur writing it's soo fantastic *sob, choke sob, whimper whimper* that w-was awes-some
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Good job! You have a way of twisting the end to a surprise. lol, but that's great!
BouncyBluePenguinv2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I don't usually read angst fics, on the ground that they are generally pretty bad. But I made an exception for this one, and I'm glad I did... well, not exactly glad, because I'm still depressed from having read it. But it was very well-written and moving. I like it.
Nut chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
great fic. juz 1 question, who r they? (yeah, i can be pretty blur...)
Killer chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Very interseting plot and story,but who are the characters in the story?
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
this story is so touching and sad... to proctect myself from depressions... i shall assume the dead woman is delia, the guy buying flowers to be ash, and the florist to be misty!
now aint that sweet...
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Well good story but well,man, come on, ya killed misty you bastard. (sigh) That was depressing. Now i have to look for a more light hearted story from your authors name. Shame on you. ALOHAS 8 {.