Reviews for Yes I Do
Ryokos Bro chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
nice work please keep it up
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Hey Chibiryoohi! Your story rocks! The thought and placement of you idea's are great! I'd love to read your up and comming chapters! Please Continue. Dispite what everone may think, I think Tenchi has his eyes set on someone else...but I can't wait to read the next Chapter!

Here is some "Well rounded Critique"...While I do agree very much that this is a great story, I have notice that there are a fwe typpos or words should that swiched be.(if you get what I mean). I highly recommend to read over your final draft and check for any spelling errors or for missed words or anything that doesn't make sence. It distracts form the reader when they have to do the corrections in their head while they are reading. Also, outside comments while the shory is in motion * ()with whatever you the author is saying* is ok..but too much of a good thing is bad. It is also distracting...let the reader figure it out unless it really isn't clear.

I hope that I offered you a truthful critique. Take care!
Deragonmaji chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
PLZ UPDATE!
Grinning Grim Reaper chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
that's great. please set it up.
DarkGoddessKali chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
I really enjoyed it so far, I want you to write more because I'm really interested. There were 5 stars so I can't tell which it is!
Mythicas Iris chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This was really cute. I know who Tenchi was going to say but I would still like to read him admit it. Will you continue this story?
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
please continue. this was very good. ja.
Dour Morose chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
To: chibiryoohi2003

An amusing one, I do say,

Much more than just okay;

As thoughts fill many a line,

Feelings, of desires, shine

So, obviously, I could see,

How the story ends, easily;

Seemingly, so hidden, yet,

While all that has been set

Of that ending, I'll maintain,

Honestly, I must disagree;

Surely, it's not meant to be;

Not to accept it as you see

My apologies for being plain;

Although, you may complain,

To your opinion, my respect;

For my own, with my aspect

With resolutions of the mind,

To this conclusion, I do find,

And, truly, to say that, I can;

I am a Sasami Tenchi fan.

Written By Dour_Morose

! : )

By the way, your story is appealing.
The Helper chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
It was great great great great great...

Oh well can't wait for next chapt. There is about 3 options on the letter thing. '_'(happy)

please must have next chapter.
Mrs. Taty Himura 12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
HI. I really liked your story i think u should go on. AND IF YOU DO GO ON WITH THE STORY DON'T DOUBT I'LL BE READING IT, bye.
Fatal Reality chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wow, very good.. very good.. *claps hands* Well then... pick it or kick it... *circles pick it* I love the story. Would you please continue? I'd appreciate it greatly. Well... I hope you chose to continue your fic.

-Lots of respect,

-Salomon2
Plug chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
You must really think that your reading audience is monumentally naive if they couldn't figure out whose name was said at the end.