Reviews for Make me a Sandwich?
allyg1990 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Please put up chapter 3...
lovestoread chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
i am completely in love with this fic! you have got to come back and continue!
Purest Poison chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Interesting story. Please update soon. _
SickmindedSucker chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
tee hee, oh the things I would have Remy do if he was my slave... I don't have my pen name for nothin'! lol. That is great though, to have him do whatever she wants, I mean, she could seriously make his life hell, and that sounds like A LOTTA FUN! lol. Good job on the fic, hope to see more soon!
rebarkle chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
what's happened 2 u, i loved the chappie it was great and amazing and fantabulous, but you've disappeared off the face of the planet, update god dammit, i need more, i demand more, so update.
Tartan chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This is a fun story indeed. :p
IvyZoe chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I love Remy...he's sucha jerk! HAHAHAH Update soon...I want Rogue to do something really nasty (as in mean...you dirty minded person) to Remy...Like order him to not smoke anymore and not wear his trench. heheheh...something embarrasing too...like buy the girls their tampons and stuff..whew..that would be great. Update soon!
Obsidian Hearts chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
cute story so far but yoiu need to work on your grammer. You have a lot of typos, like instead of heat you typed hear oh he instead of her, but it is good writting aside from that can't wait for the next chapter
Some Scribbles chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Lovely to see that you haven't given up on this fic. The Invader Zim t-shirt goes rather wonderfully with the title and I'm throughly enjoying the Cajun's devious disappointment. Man, Rogue not wanting to do anything with him when she has the chance is brilliant (if unplanned) torture for him. She oughta be proud.

What mischief can you make out of this situation? Update soon so I can see!
lizbeth chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
wow, this is hardcore fluff. haha, it's good though. it just kinda needs a beginning. like if the first chapter was the truth or dare, it'd be better. but still, i like it. ;] they are really cute
Rogue238 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Interesting idea. . .a Cajun slave for Rogue. Just, um, double check this the next time for grammar errors. K? Update soon.
FluidDegree chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
This is so cute. I like that he is her slave for a while. It will let them get to know each otehr better. Update soon pls.
Nettlez chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
hehe cool, funny, i liek it, well written, good accents, its all good!
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
(Laughs) I'm enjoying this! Keep writing more!
roguelebeau chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Get back here and finish it! NOW!