Reviews for The Casting Stone
diggory chapter 21 . 10/27/2003
just finished Of Passages and Pixies, (and this story of course) and i would personally like to hear more about Malcolm (such a cutie!) Will you be making a story like that soon?
superfunkybeatgirl chapter 21 . 10/10/2003
I'm sorry that I don't have time to write a long review right now, but that was just amazing. You are a very talented writer: great plot and characterization, and I loved the ending.
yumi-no-baka chapter 21 . 2/3/2003
absolutely wonderful

i read a review about ur fic from the column SPIW, and i must say i've enjoyed this and Veritas
Foxhead chapter 21 . 1/26/2003
Lovely ending to a wonderful story. It took me two weeks to read through the entire thing, but it was worth it.

The thing I liked the most in this was your portrayal of Draco, and his relationship with Charles and Elvira. Very cute.
Lady Greensleeves chapter 21 . 10/25/2002
Great story!
Aille chapter 21 . 3/7/2002
That was completely amazing. I LOVED every moment of reading it. You took a long time writing this, I can tell, and you have a great artistic quality that is hard to find. You kept the characters true to form (Harry, Remus, Sirius, and Draco I mean) and skillfully introduced the new characters so that they fit perfectly. The way that you brought everything together, leaving everything tied up was very skillful. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 21 . 2/19/2002
Ooooo! Heheh... I love this story... mom's out for my blood for being on the net for so long... but I love this story...
RavenLady chapter 21 . 2/6/2002
:-) I love this! Griffin is SO adorable!
barmybeth chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I really loved your story and am part way through reading Veritas(i've read them the wrong way round and if and if the The Casting Stone was anything to go by it may take me some time). I love the plot and the fact it was a really easy story to read in the sense it was always interesting, I think it is fantastic the way you have blended in Ancient Greek and Eygptian history and lengends. It was also very funny espiaclly with Callum and the Gryffins. I really enjoyed your website which was great fun to have a look round as i am a great Remus fan. The Maruader's map lay out was well done. I would like to congratulate you on being a great author, it was definately the best story i have ever read and i must say a very well done. barmybeth
Kit O'Connor 2 lazy 2 sign N chapter 21 . 9/24/2001
Awesome story, I was entertained the whole way through! Please, please, PLEASE write a fic about Draco. He deserves SOME happiness, don't you think?
JK Ashavah chapter 21 . 8/31/2001
Aww. A perfect ending. There's not really much to say, except that you portrayed the almost-sibling relationship between Griffin and Malcolm marvellously. There were a couple of those little errors, but it was just so great ... Oh! Words cannot express. I'm crying again. And I'm glad Charles and Elvira stayed, and Draoc got to be a professor, and everybody got as ahppy an ending as they could. An excelletn ending to an excellent fic.
JK Ashavah chapter 20 . 8/31/2001
Oh! What a perfect ending! I had tears in my eyes! As always, it was wonderful. Once again,t eh dialogue between characters was excellent. You have a great talent for small talk and banter, and making it seems realistic, putting it even in the most stressful situations, as so often happens in real life. Excellent. And now, on to the Epilogue ...
JK Ashavah chapter 19 . 8/31/2001
Oh! I have to get off the 'net now! As always, this is wonderful. There's a couple of thos elittle erros, but I think it was three maximum. Your dialogue is wonderful, I particularly loved the interaction between Sirius and Remus. Great job, as always! :-)
Betsy chapter 21 . 7/25/2001
This was really great. I am sure you have been told that already but it was. I thought you did really good with the characters. Whatever happened to harry though?
MsTake chapter 21 . 7/22/2001
This is such a great story - well written, incredibly well put together, amazing characters...I'm in awe.