Reviews for Inquiry
Katharina chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great characterization. A depressed Percy is something that never occured to me. As a perfectionist who feels responsible for the people around him, the events of the Harry Potter Books must have been anightmare for him.
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very creative and interesting. I like the way you give a reason for Percy severing ties and the way he feels guilty for not protecting his family and friends.
Backroads chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
OOh. . . I like! Very psychoanalytical. I love how you portrayed his feelings about all those events. You seemed to be partially blaming Percy for Cedric's death. . . I've never thought of it that wasy before. Good job.

So. . .are you going to continue?
Corvus-corax chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
In the last couple paragraphs when you say 'Crouch', don't you mean 'Fudge'? Otherwise, very good. I'd thought about OOtP from this angle, but I didn't know anyone else had. You included some points that most people tend to miss in our epic quests to divine Percy's motiviation. ;) Far too many fics delve into Percy's psychy without any consideration of his younger siblings propencity for getting themselves into mortal danger, which I think would be rather a big deal to just about anybody. Anyhow, thanks for thinking of that.

C.c.