Reviews for Love on the High Seas
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Hah, good chapter.
Music and things chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
this is awesome! and i love you for it!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
YEAY! Good Story! I always love all your Pirates stories! Keep up the great work.

l8r g8r

highoffskittlesXP
SparklesInTheSun chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
this is good for your first series! and i'm glad it's a series after all! plus in the last chapter, you mentioned "Jack action". Do you have any specific stories that you've written or found that you could hook me up with? Jack is a one and only character, after all :)

, Aly
MizSparrow chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
i hate how jack continuously calls her bonny lass or lass like every five seconds. i know he said it was her nickname but tis kinda getting annoying...and i don't like hwo they're already in love and like jack wants her too badly.
Linsey Hale chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
So...I pretty much LOVED IT! Great job! It was a bit weird to think of Captain Jack entertaining the idea of kids... ;) So good! I love this series...keep up the good work!
SpadesJade chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
yay! Here comes the black pearl! You did a GREAT job building up the suspense. And Gov. Swann's reaction was very much in character, although I still think he'd cringe a bit at her marrying Sparrow, considering the man wanted him shot after saving his daughter! LOL...he winced when the man breathed in his face like he had breath like a donkey's ass. At least, that's what the commentary said! LOL
SpadesJade chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Hm...there's the cloroform again (chuckle) (suddenly has a flashback to Lonely Hearts) Seems to be a theme with you, doesn't it? LOL! I'm really, really teasing, it's really great so far, I love the slightly dark edge Jack can get.

SpadesJade chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Oh, fun! Jack the stalker! I love it.

This story is very well written...I like the lack of exclamation points...(wink) LOL I'm teasing you. It's very good and I'm enjoying it a lot, I haven't stopped reading it yet.

SpadesJade chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hey there! I had to read the Servant Girl series, it just looked too apealing. The first story had some formatting problems...but it wasn't bad. I'm enjoying this second one much more because it's more "original." I did, however, like the last chapter of the first one very much, and the various Jack and Lara moments.

Fun fun! More reviews later!

tHeUsEd-McR-luvr chapter 15 . 11/2/2004
too sweet for words! i loved it much! now im going to read the 3rd one! :)
redmond chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
nice plot twist!
Rachel Sparrow chapter 15 . 4/1/2004
That was such a good story! I hope you write about Jack and Lara having a little Sparrow!