Reviews for A Little Emotional
BOb chapter 42 . 4/9/2013
The nonsense in the last few chapter really does spoil an up to that point really good story. From a feel good read for the most part I am left feeling a lot sh*t. I suggest you delete the last few chapters and wrap it up with happiness in a couple of chapters. The end result of them getting engaged does not make up for the stupidity and hesitance she showed.
Bob chapter 37 . 4/9/2013
Any story that has either of them hesitating to accept a proposal is nonsense.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Lulu is sooooooooo cute
Where the plum trees lie chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I was screaming "Just tell him" in my head the entire time while reading that
Bob chapter 42 . 11/28/2010
Well them last few chapter really put a complete damper on the whole relationship. What was the point in doing that just to keep the story going for a few extra chapters. Hate it. Hate the notion that Lorlai would hesitate or say no to him proposing. That is really a spit in the face of the readers. Hate it.
destiny062 chapter 42 . 3/12/2009
heya this was a great story from start to finish!

keep writing, you clearly have a talent for it!

"Fan Fiction is a really great distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality."- destiny062
yankeefan4life chapter 19 . 10/2/2008
first off I'm loving this story a lot. second I just have one problem with this chapter. I love how Luke is trying to explain baseball to the girls. But.. there is something that I want to correct. Not sure if your a baseball fan so please don't get offended.. The only time the Yankees and Red Soxs would play seven consecutive games is the Playoffs (most likely in the second round in the ALCS) and if either team wins the best of seven they advance to the world series. other wise that' s correct. even though I take offense to the whole Steinnbreiner issue. It's called good business.
xcanncx chapter 41 . 8/14/2008
SEQUEL PLEASE
xcanncx chapter 42 . 7/12/2008
where'd they land on the kids thing?
xcanncx chapter 30 . 7/12/2008
no why wouldn't they want kids?
Charming Gilmore Girl chapter 26 . 1/12/2007
Hi! I think this is a really good story. Just a suggestion, maybe you want a little glimpse of an Emily that can get along with Lorelai? Even if it's followed by a huge fight or, like in season one around Rory's birthday they manage to spend a nice day shopping and come to a sort of understanding, at least for a little while? Just something you might want to consider. And tell your beta that she is doing a good job. and why would someone date Kirk's brother and then date KIRK? Something has to be wrong with them.
FluffySmarts chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
cute
LLTogetherForever chapter 42 . 7/17/2006
Another great story. I'm a huge fan of the luke/lorelai pairing, if you can't tell by my name :) great job!
Luke'sGirl chapter 20 . 2/7/2006
I have read this story before, and I LOVE it, but just so you know Scott Patterson(Luke) played for the Yankees. But I don't really have a favorite baseball team, so it's all good.
TWEETYBIRDGIRL chapter 42 . 1/13/2006
I love that story! You should make a sequel! I would pay a million dollars to read it!(the million dollars would be monoply money!)