Reviews for Ghost Town
kitty chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
i luv this! wens the next update?
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
mysterychild chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
wow, that notwas a hefty chapter that was an excellent chaptertoo. Im very intrigued. :) I hope your laptop gets better, and you are able to update again! .
livinoutloud chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
good
Anvesha chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Really awesome chappie and story. Do update soon, puhleeze. And Inuyasha isnt really dead, right?
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was great,it is very soon:)
kate chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Hello! I read your fic Bitten, and am now completely hooked. I decided that since Bitten was so good I should check out your other fics, and I love this one too! I want you to continue this story (oh, and guess what? I LOATHE cliffhangers) and tell me WHAT the HELL happens next! I'm hooked! So please, do hurry up! Bye!
Crowned King chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Simply superb! i loved this chapter beyond belief! i mean you are just such an awesome writer! i mean gosh, lol. [i sound so gay.] but i mean its really something different...something REALLY good.

Update soon please!

Peace

Missy X
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
i loved it! i read 'Bitten' too, and i must say that your stories are beginning to be my most favorite! please update soon! i can hardly wait! ;)
Ikedas chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
My, that was a thrilling chapter. You captured the spooky, off-kilter feeling small quaint towns always seem to emit perfectly. When the thumping started I was close to getting chills, even knowing it was Inu-Yasha...it *is* Inu-Yasha, right? I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but please at least consider writing more of this story. It's an amazing mystery.
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
GA! How could you end it there? Update very very soon! VERY SOON! You have to...I'll die is you don't!

Syaonara

~~Silv~~
Ayuuuu chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I love it! This is really cool, please continue! I'll be checking back every now and then-I love all your stories, actually, so I was happy to see this new one.
squeakyinuears chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Hello Rio Grande!

This is squeakyinuears, reviewing! Don't believe I've ever reviewed any of your stories before, and I apologize for that! You see, I didn't discover until this summer, so... yeah. Sorry! U_U;

I love "Bitten" so much, and I really hope that I might see a new chapter for it, someday! *Sigh*

However, while this obviously isn't a update for "Bitten", it is still a very interesting and well written chapter! I really enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait to find out what goes on betwen Inuyasha and Kagome's first meeting!

That entire last bit had me freaking out! The thump, Thump, THUMP! was a great effect!

But what is the negative energy that Kagome keeps sensing? Is it just demon aura that she's picking up? Or is it something else? Hm... I wonder. _

Anyway, well done on such a lengthy chapter! I look forward to reading again from you soon, but please take all the time that you need! And until then, I hope that school/work isn't too hectic!
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Wow! Great beginning! I really enjoyed it and I hope you update soon! Good work, Ja ne.
hana0maru chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
omg! kelw fic continue son