Reviews for Aishiteru
QueenOfFanFicWorldLoveGunner chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
(Hearts in eyes)

I read this, about, oh- must have been seven years ago? right after you finished it. Wittle baby me has always remembered it as THE LONGEST, FANFIC, EVER.

XD I had to revisit it! KYAAA! I still love it And I have no idea if you'll ever read this and/or have abandoned the account, but I felt like coming over and saying it

Thankyoooous buh-BYE!
AutisticWriter123 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Dates for Dummies, are you serious Maxwell? Your better then that. (LOL)
AutisticWriter123 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This is the most romantic story I have ever heard, Please make a sequel to it,if you do make it revolve around Star having a crush on someone. You are a great writer, you need to become an author
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
AIIIIIII! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING THE RING BE SAPPHIRE! THIS IS A GREAT FANFIC! OI!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
XD HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! XD DAZ WAZ UP, MAX! DAZ WAZ UP! WAZAAAAAAAAAP(Martin when he says wazup)! SHUX! Dude... Panda had the batteries in his hand... Daz waz up... Drama king, Max, ur a REAL drama king... But, still... How'd he get a perfect when he's only a beginner? BUT SERIOUSLY! (now Geoge Lopez) DAZ WAZAAAAAAAAP!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
XD HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HWA HWA HWA HA HWA HWA HWA HWA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! HEWWWWLL NAAW! Aw, shux... Aw SHUX! XD DUDE! THIS IS SOOOO COL! Ohhhhh, O_o NARLY! OHOHO!(the ohhhhh stuff from Dumbass Mario on youtube, then u'll understand what I mean)
ForeverFarewell chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
OMG IT WAS SO ADORABLE
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really liked it well I don't like being a flamer This chapter is probly the best I've read
up all nite chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Amazing! You both have quite a talent for writing, and how did you find out all the names of the minihamuzu?
up all nite chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Awesome fic! You almost had me wooried near the end there with that one part that made it seem that something bad had happened to Maxwell, but I'm glad that the story did have a "happily ever after" ending after all. Once again, splendid job!
briana chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
love it!
sparkleshine101 chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Aw that was so adorable and AMAZING! This is the best story EVER! Such an awesome ending too! You did a wonderful job on this chapter, and this entire story! Sandy and Maxwell forever! _
AnimeFreek101 chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Ay! I nearly cried! That was BEAUTIFUL! _ I lurved the ending! Just absolutely lurved it! Please, please, PLEASE, conti-wait...fic's over. XD Okay...um...GOOD JOB! 100 out of 10! lol. That Sparkle scene...with the bouquet...priceless...and little Star...aw, how cute! Teehee. What made me laugh the most was definetly all the stuff about the drinking. Hilarious! OMiGoodness, it was so awesome! I just...wow, I'm in awe...it was just...good. Like, hard to describe...lol. Okay well...yeah, it was AWESOME! One of the best! _ *huggz* Thanks so VERY MUCH for writing it! And Ravens too! What an awesome job at editing she did! . You guys rock! Thanks! And well...to make a long review short...YAY!
AnimeFreek101 chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
OMiGosh! what the heck, you changed the ending! It was great before, but now it's AWESOME! *lurvs S/M* XD So beautiful...*tear* Anyway, I'll go see the next chappie. _ Great job!
Stanlover chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Aw...how sweet...Yup! I'm back from Beijing so don't mind me. This is so cute and funny, especially with Stan calling Sandy his daughter, but it's also kinda sad that their parents weren't there to witness it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »