Reviews for Urgent Urgencies
mjaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh, heart-wrenching. Season Seven with all it's devilish little holes of pure misery or exhilirating joy! This was one tough ride for any Spuffy lover, but you did well in combing the strands out. I really liked this!

Especially when you had Spike outside the window while Buffy was telling Giles off - that was really nice!

I enjoyed it throughout, though. Spike's head is the best place to be, don't you agree? :)

Great job!

A.M.L, Annie.
dawnsona chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Perfect! So very Spike-like.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Ah, Spike. He needs a hug. :P
A Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That's a really great song, very fitting. I'm surprised I've never heard it. And great characterization of Spike, very well done. Ah, sappy Spuffy stories are great :)
BlueEpiks13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AWW! SADNES!
thechosen1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I like your take on Spike's pov for the season. I was especially happy about the black duster bit...made me smile. Nice to see you writing again!
Jaime chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Oh my goodness Mel, I'm seeing you all over the i-net! So you joined up with ff-net eh? Well if I would have known that, I would have been here to read your stuff along time ago! I bet you've got lots of juicy goodies for me to read here! I like your quote, ~Did you bruise the boy?~ It's brilliant. Well, I can't right now, but I definatly will be back here tonight to read your stuff!

-Jaime
scruffy66 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
One of your best! Loved it! :)
spikealicious chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Mel,

Nice job of summing up Spike's POV for the last eps from First Date through Chosen. Lovely story, with interesting use of song and language.