Reviews for You Never Think It Can Happen
tv-lemming chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
You are completely right that suicide takes a large tolls on people. Because I know two people who have comitted suicide. One was a close relative, the other an old kindergarten friend of me.

I still can hear the cry of his mother as his casket was lowered into the grave. I still need to cry when I think about him.

And just a few months ago a student killed himself at our univeritiy. He jumped from a building. I was on the other side of the place as he connencted with the ground. And that sound too follows me in my dreams.

So I can only hope that people talk to friends about their problems before they do anything drastic. Nothing can be so worse that one as to kill oneself because of it.
kas chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
It's very true, people often don't see the signs. But then again some people don't leave signs.I tried to commit suicide when I was fourteen, school was a factor. I'm sorry to hear that about your loss, this is a wonderful memorial to that person.
Sakari chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This was a very good and very sad story. Correct me if im worng, but i think this story was based on a ture story. Any way the story was well written. I hope "Klye wilson" found a good rest.
LeftBehind chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This story was beautiful. You're right people don't thionk it can happen to them or someone they know but it can and it will. You never understand why or how, all you know is that you never really knew them.
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
To the point, it touches a nerve.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Not a very pleasant story but a good one, one that goes under the skin. It is great that you are remembering your friend. Hope that you are doing okay with dealing with the memories of your friend.
LittleWing chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I totally I agree with you that this is a very real and rampent problem in our society. I alos agree that people who've never experienced the loss of a loved one, be it friend or family, to suicide doesn't truly grasp the pain and guilt that they feel. While no one in my life has killed themselves I do understand that there is considerable amount of pain invloved.

I think that you did a wonderful job in showing those who've never been there what it is like. Much like character in your story I wasn't the popular kid in high school, nor did I get good grades. But I think that I was lucky to have been given the ablity to cope with whatever people throw at me and I must also admit that I did shut myself off from the other kids while I was in High school. It's been nearly ten years since I graduated and it's amazing how all that doesn't seem so important any more. But then again, I've pretty much always been a loner.

Wow that was a lot of words just to tell you that I liked your story and that it is an important message to have out there. That the true victims of suicide are the people that have to stand in the wake of the happening. Keep up all your good work.
Kweejie chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Writing can be very theraputic. This is a good story! You have a great gift for writing. Keep up the good work.