Reviews for Third Grade Logic
jj chapter 10 . 7/14
wow cant wait to read the sequel
Hergan chapter 10 . 5/23
Oh my god, so sad! I wasn't expecting that ending at all. I really liked this story, although I really wish that Yami could find his own body so that they could have a happy ending. I think you are right though. Unless Yami and Yugi date the same person and each other, I can't see them both having relationships while sharing a body. It's unfortunate.

I both want to read the squeal and not read it at the same time. (Mostly because Puppyshipping is a notp for me and I don't know that I could deal with Yami being replaced by Joey...), so if you don't see a review from me on that, that's why. But you definitely made me curious with the ending.

Thanks for sharing.
Hergan chapter 7 . 5/23
Hey! I was trying to access the uncensored version of your story and can't find it. Would love to see how this chapter looks with the part that you claim helps make it make more sense.

Great story so far, will post more comments about the whole story when I am finished reading it.
Ziven chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is one that I could recall in my sleep. It's my favorite, besides the ending.
Ziven chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Re-reading this after nearly a decade. This was my first fanfic, you know, and... It still holds all of its charm, though I know that you've improved much since this point in your fanficcing career.

Just wanted to let you that your work is what inspired me to start writing fanfics, and that the connection I have to this story is just as strong.

I know we don't talk as often as we should, but from your biggest fan, this story is still awesome.
andysanime chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Really good job on this story.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Damn that was amusing!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Damn this chapter was so dang funny!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Damn that was so sweet...
WhiteAsukalover chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Good job
WhiteAsukalover chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
nice incest hints
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very sweet
Aly chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Oh, crap.

You made me cry. Horrible, horrible. I was expecting a fluff ending.

And now I'm crying. That was so... Ah. I can't believe you did that!

But the story was amazing. I just wish it had a happier ending.
billy chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
That was great! :D
Lushi chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
I'm only this far in your story, but it's really well written and wonderful! I love the way you pulled it off, and I'm SO relieved to find a story with so few spelling and grammer errors that I haven't caught any. It's really nice! _ Great job; keep at it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »