Reviews for Betrayal
Hollydoor chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Can't wait to read more
Cammie chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
This story I amazing, I wish you would have finished it.
BelleMorte09 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Goooooooooooooooo Gohan!
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
It's maddening! I want to know what happens next! Will they get off without being know ?

Are you planning on finishing or updating?
Enchantress Nova chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
why did you stop writing? no fair! *cries*

this is one of my favourite stories
Yuma chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
I've just stumbled upon this fic by chance. What a great discovery I've made!

Such a pity I'll never see the end of it (maybe you do have lost chapters into your HD, but that's wishfull thinking... don't mind me), I just got to let you know it was great while it lasted.
Norwegian Eyes chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
it's been YEARS since you wrote this but you should continue it.

i read this fic YEARS ago,and Velasa(sp?) told me where to find !
Cabbitshivers chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Fantastic. I would love to see more of this. I can tell that you were enjoying yourself while you were writing it, but sometimes these things just fall away from you, don't they?

You have done a wonderful job with what you have here. The decriptions and flow of the story make it very easy to read and to understand, and your character manipulations make them and their situations seem very tangible. Well done.

I read that you didn't want Dragonball Z to die. I'd like not to see this piece of work die. Too many fantastic stories are fading away now, and I would dearly hate to not know how this one is going to end.

Please, if you do have no intention of finishing, or feel that you don't think you can finish it, could you tell me how you were planning to end it? I would be greateful. Then, in my memories, I can have a finish.

You've done a fantastic job. I thank you for what you do have here.
kurikim chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
It's me again, link. Once again reminding you that a lot of people like your story and would appreciate an update. D
itsasledgehammer chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Cant wait for more!
link chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
... Update?

Really, I know everyone would greatly appreciate it. You have such a good writing style, and you're story is just plain out good. It's a pleasure to read what you write, so please update this story. We'd all be very grateful.
Volcanic chapter 10 . 5/10/2005
YOU MUST CONTINUE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
please continue
Duette chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
I know you're probably gone, never to return to the land of fanfiction- and believe me I thought I was gone too. But reviewers are God's gift to lowly fanfic writers such as ourselves, and if you have time everyone here would really like to see you finish this story- I know I am right up there at the top. So if you get this, please finish the story and give us completion.
linky-sama chapter 10 . 9/27/2004