Reviews for Aoi Ame
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Yay! Your story involves two of my favorite characters and it's not yaoi. Do you have any idea how rare and beautiful that is?
Mellow chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
. That was so cute! I feel so happy now. _ I hope you write more! D
Deinde chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
*sputters* cute! it is sounding really redundant because all your other fics are super cute to, but it's late so i can't think of a synonym for cute! btw I went and beat the hell out of the Gaijin for soujirou. I am waiting for him to regain consciousness...
Darks Light chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
that was beautiful! absolutely charming .

i loved it, it made a great sequel
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*Has a fangirl squeal moment* That was so utterly uberly kawaii-ness. Awesomely good job.
miliabyntite chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
AGHCK! X3 this is so cute! mou!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Cool. I liked this one too.
Sky chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Darn..I was thought I was over Shounen Ai, but no. I love this story, Soujiro/Aoshi is probably going to be my favorite couple now. *waves Soujiro/Aoshi flag* Anyway, I hope you write another sequel. I'd love to read more of your RK Shounen ai stories. _
alesca chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
HEY! OKITA IS SOO NOT YOURS!
you can't just take my 'nii-san like that!
...besides, where would saitou be without him?
::snicker::
write more
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
* sniff*

that was such a touching story that I think I'm about to cry. excuse me for a second wial I go get a box of tissues.

Okay I'm better now. Pleace tell me this isn't the end. It was so tuching that I want to read more.
hiei-luver45 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Are you thinking of a sequel to this? I love Aoshi/soujiro fics! That was so cute, loved it!
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Yea, Susan Ann jumps for joy, they let me review a story about my favoritest couple in the RK fanfiction, Oh and now on with the reveiw before they shut down again for what ever reason...

Beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it so much that I read it again. Great characterization of a beautiful couple. I love it and am waiting for more. I know, I need to get back to my writing and I will but it's so very enjoyable to read others stories also. Thanks for writing...
GreenLady chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wow. Just . . . wow. I love Aoshi/Sou, and this is one of the best stories with that pairing that I have *ever* read. You're writing and characterization is fantastic. Some authors ignore Soujiro's physical prowess, but you don't do that at all. He's strong, but still incredibly vulnerable. And their dialogue is just beautiful. It's the things that they don't say that are most important. I wish I had that kind of talent.

This is dying for a sequel, are you considering it?
Beautiful Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
I don't know what to say but adorable. All Aoshi

wanted from Soujiro was his trust. I like that.

Please, continue to write more Aoshi and Soujiro

fanfiction.
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wonderful. That part in the middle where he thought Aoshi was gone was heartbreaking. I agree that Soujirou does seem a little bit too passive in this, but really, overall, it didn't really matter to me. The whole tone of the story felt right. Great read!