Reviews for My Big Black Dog
Lindiel Eryn chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Ok, so sirius was brought back behind the veil because he was over active, and now they make him wait a week before he can go back. Can he be back for good this time? and FINALLY let Harry know that he's alive? If he ends up proposing to cassie along the way, that's fine with me. Maybe Harry can get a mysterious wedding invitation that doesn't have the groom's name on it then when he shows up, he finds out it's Sirius.
Megz2 chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Really great story! One question though in the 4th and 5th books espiecally Sirius is constintly worried about Harry...I mean the man lived on rats and lived in a house that had horrible memories for him! He doesnt seem very conserned about his godson at all...i was just wondering why. Anyway I REALLY like your fanfic and cant wait for your last two chapters!
Sirius's gurl chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Ow Let Sirius Perpose pleasse! *begs*

jamespadfoot chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
yay! i want more... and yes siri and cassi, rem and tonksie and we will all be happie!

hey that rhyemes! waitng for more!
KatFay chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Alright your not mean, but of course now he gets with Tonks. POOR SIRIUS! He got life and now he has to wait a week again. So who excatly were the brats?
Philomela chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Allright, I'm not sure I like this...

But I hope I will outdo Tonks in the end!

I read chapter 15 yesterday (about 7 times), and then I discovered my new haircolour. But I've never heard of strawberry blond before, what kind of colour IS that? Jordgubbsblont, jaha... Well, I think I prefer my usual dark brown.

Please update soon, and please let me have Remus, there are enough Remus/Tonks pairings as there is!

Lindiel Eryn chapter 15 . 10/31/2003
YOU ARE EVIL!Why cut there? Wahh!

Anyway, I think I found a loophole in the not-contacting-Harry thing. Harry has his 2-way mirror, right? And Sirius has, or at least had the other one. So maybe one day Harry looks into his and sees Sirius. Cause I don't remember seeing anything saying that Harry can't contact Sirius. Of course he wouldn't try, because he thinks he's dead, but it could happen by accident, right?
KatFay chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
HEY! I reviewed. Meanie, always critizing us, them authors. Wait a sec, I think I just insulted myself. Oh well, now update you evil person who keeps torturing my favortie characters.
Sirius's gurl chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
Yay you put up more! Ive been following ur story from when it started! It totaly rocks! your a great writer! please put up more very soon!
Romm chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
Ahh, the cliffhanger disease, such a tragic fate for such a good writer. _ Does this mean that Harry will kill Voldemort soon? So that Sirius can come back?
SiriusSara chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
I really hope that Sirius beats the hell out of the Luther guy. Or you'll pay the consequences. I know Remus would find a nice she-werewolf. So cute!
Philomela chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
Thanks Belle, I'll never forget this! :)

And, by the way, I'm not married! :)
MJMMudblood chapter 15 . 10/29/2003
No ! I wanted Tonks and Lupin, Lupin and Tonks. Sure you let some of your reveiwers names in the story but you can't let a die hard fan have his wish. Sirius is right you're are cruel !

Umm... Sorry. Keep up the good work. YAY !

Sirius vs Luther. TO THE DEATH ! TO THE DEATH !
SiriusSara chapter 14 . 10/28/2003
Well all I have to say is this: Bloody beautiful!

I mean where did you learn all of that about werewolfs? It's brilliant.

And the whole Cassi-Sirius soul mate thing? Absolutely great! I'm truly loving it.

About Remus? There's always the chance he can meet some interesting she-werewolf... It's a thought.

Anyway if you like Sirius so much could you read my fanfic? It's . ?storyid1530411 and it has the one and only Sirius in it. I think you would like it. Cheers.
Lindiel Eryn chapter 14 . 10/28/2003
Hm... how to make Remus happy... um, clone Cassi?

Anyway, about this chapter, it was interesong seeing Charlie and Oliver deftly ommiting the fact that Sirius was also at the gala, then hearing the talk of clearing Sirius's name so that his memory would be restored to what it should be. Talking about his as a memory whe he's alive! I know he's not allowed to contact them, but imagine what'll happen if they run into him and find out he's alive.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »