Reviews for Silent Battles
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
lame shit story
shugokage chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
This was a very interesting story good job!
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Ranma. In a Veritech.

Those poor, poor Zentraedi. Alas, Breetai, I knew him well...

A pity you abandoned it.
A Reviewer chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
This was entertaining while it lasted, if you ever do end up doing something more/else with it, I hope I come across it. It'd be fun to read. Might be nice if it was based off of Macross rather than Robotech, but I'll take what I can get either way.

Later
Tail Kinker chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Oh, you can't leave it here. Please, find your muse again. This is the most amusing take on a Ranma/Lisa relationship I've seen in a while.
Tail Kinker chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Lisa is *not* the person you want mad at you. Ranma is in deep trouble.
Tail Kinker chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Damn, this is good! You need to start writing this again!
Tail Kinker chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Reviews are life. I agree with that. It's how fanfic authors get paid.

This looks interesting, and it's certainly well written - almost a Lovecraftian style to your prose. I'm saddened to see that it hasn't been updated in five or more years.
Tigger-69 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
An excellent story and adaption of the two series. The fact that you have brought in a more mature Ranma is a great change to the standard Robotech/Ranma crossover. Added to that you build up to the story with a slow and steady pass without rushing Ranma into the fight, intermixed with the action to keep us all riveted to the next installment.

The action is good the story entertaining, but the best bit so far comes in this last chapter with the emotion that can be felt by Ranma over the death of his student. This is an exceptional bit of writting.

Please come back to this story.
Tigger-69 chapter 6 . 2/15/2008

Please come back to this story.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Is this story dead? Please say no.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
A good story, with a better background for Ranma being on Macross than many xovers i've seen. Its been years, but i hope to oneday see an update on this story. If you're not able to write anymore, find someone to pass this torch onto. I myself am no writer, but as i said, i hope to see a new chapter one day on this wonderful piece of art you have written.
yellulhchicken chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Yo! It's 2007 now. any updates on this story? or is this just going to be burried?
George chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
I like your story so far. I have read several complete Ranma/Robotech crossovers and please do not pair him with Lisa. Or maybe not only Lisa, What is the name of the Meltradi woman? Meria, if I have not misspelled it. She falls for Max in the original story. Ranma/Meria/Lisa would be interesting and no one has done it before. I know! Let Lisa fall for Ranko! That would be crazy fun. Thanks for the story so far.
Blackdex chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Hm, this is probably the longest buildup I have seen in a Ranma-Rdf piece. You just now got Rick Motivated into joining up, and hinted at having Ranma do the same. its refreshing, shows you really thought about character development, and you even managed to pull it off without a flashback (a big copout in my book, if your good enough, you shouldn’t need to use a flashback to explain things, only to enrich the situation, much like you have been doing with the Akane scenes). This story is really good, I don’t think it should be left to gather dust, please finish it. Ciao