Reviews for Genesis
Nayeli Gold chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
Wow! This was REALLY good! You are an excelent writer. GREAT job.
~Nayeli
Pejios chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
I like the way this turned out, once I finally got around to finishing it (*curses Uni*).

Love your characterisation of Trinity, and Morpheus is kept well within character. Kudos!

Roommate chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Nice. The thing with Niobe seemed a *bit* convenient, though...added to the fact that the agents didn't bother to follow them. I guess you can say that they were a little "busy" though.

I like the word "skittering." heh

When she's thinking about which pill to take, do you mean to say "a road that could only lead TO one end"?

Should "oracle" be capitalized?

I like the way you don't say what pill she took because we already know. It's just a nice touch. :)

Good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Roommate chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
Near the beginning when Morpheus is talking about how it's not safe to stay for long in the Matrix he says "say" instead of "stay" (least I think that's what you meant to put).

Also...at the end you might have an extra carriage return before "Agents." It might be that, and it doesn't really even matter unless you're a perfectionist like me, but in case you are...thought I'd let you know.

I love the way it comes full circle. The way you don't know who she killed until later and the way that she kills him just the way she had thought to earlier. What a great death scene. lol I guess I'm a bit morbid, eh? _;
Niente '43 chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
This is a very awesome climax (and ending) to a very awesome short fic. Keep it up, Argh! Post more...

~JP
Inimitable chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
x_x Gah, I panicked when I saw "last chapter" out of the corner of my eye... Then I remembered there was a part 2.

Anyhow, nine ending to this part. The pills have made their appearance! And so did Niobe. *tries to remember what Niobe said in Reloaded* Are they still together when this took place?

Well, no matter. Nice chapter, Hime, and I eagerly look forward to part 2.
The Rushing Wind chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
Oh, Agents on their tail. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Inimitable chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
... OK, OK, so I realize I said I was probably looking forward to this chapter the most, but... Gah.

Though, of course, as soon as I see the word "Agent," now all I think of is Chipmunk Smith from the Revolutions trailer... I want the hi-res version of that. _;

Anyhow, back to the chapter. Very cool. I wanted to see the pills in this chapter, but it sounds like that comes in the next one (or perhaps the one after that...).

I can't say I saw the letter opener returning, but I CAN say this: that bad mofo finally got stabbed, hurrah! I still like stabbing. ;)

Thank you very much for this chapter, I've been waiting for it... But now I want Agents. _; See what you've done to me, Hime? And I thought caffeine was my only addiction...
Pejios chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
The more I read of this, the better it gets. I'm very impressed, and am jealous, as I wish I'd thought of something like this.

Kudos!

Centaur chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Yes! Dude, I love your Morpheus, and I LOVE your Trinity/Morpheus dynamic. I've always felt that almost nobody - myself included - has ever really done justice to the relationship Morpheus and Trinity must have had in the pre-Neo days. I don't mean romantic/sexual relationship (though I think a case *could* be made for one) but just - the relationship they had. I think that, given the very angst-ridden Trinity that you've given us, the Morpheus/Trinity dynamic you've set up is bang-on. Keep it up, yo.
Inimitable chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
I HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE! NOVEMBER 5TH IS TOO LONG! MUCH TOO LONG! ;_;

Very cool chapter, Hime. Morpheus is in character and everything. The next one will be fun to read.
Centaur chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I'm actually surprised by how much I engaged with this - I didn't expect to. I don't know why. But your characterisations interest me, and this is quite well-written. I'll definitely read the next chapter.
Niente '43 chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
Write more. Don't stop now. That's all I have to say - the writing style is perfect. You leave cliffhangers at the appropriate spaces. And I love the way you portray Trinity - it's almost like what the Wachowskis made her into. Good stuff, Dia - keep on rollin'!

~Jigglypuff
sea nymph chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I don't normally review stories, but this one was just too good to pass up. Extremely well written, and the characterization is spot on. I can actually visualize Trinity and Morpheus. Great work! Please continue.
Roommate chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
I really like it. The mood is great, and I think your wording is extraordinary (sp?). The one thing I might change would be the word "woken" when you're talking about how he's brushing the hair off her forehead. Maybe say "awakened" so it doesn't sound as awkward? Just a suggestion.

It's a thought-provoking piece. It makes me think about things. Good stuff.