Reviews for Dialectic Melody
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
That was pretty beautiful. ()
NeuroticSquirrel chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Wow, this was beautiful. I especially liked this chapter, to see Yuki through Shuichi's eyes. It's so hard to find good Gravitation fanfic. I loved this one!

Spring break is great. I'm going through all your stories in fandoms I know. :)
11 chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I liked that. I can identify wiht Eiri in the first part, because in the relationship I'm in with my girlfriend, everything from the last few paragraphs rings true. It was well written, and yes, I too like defending bastard characters.

Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
this on my faves RIGHT now,along with ur name too,teehee-u rock!
Kagemihari chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Now that's my Eiri-nice job, girl! Don't worry about Shuichi being OOC, really, we all know he does think. I get tired of reading all the fics where he's just an airhead. As far as I'm concerned, you've got them both nailed. _ I like the writing, too; even though it's just a paragraph, it really does sound like a romance novel. Interesting idea that him not opening up to Shuichi is actually for his own benefit-that does make a certain kind of sense. I like to think that Shuichi does see through it to a certain extent, but I shall have to consider. Excellent, excellent writing!
Subaru Sumeragi chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY UTENA, CHANNELER OF BASTARD CHARACTERS! *trumpet fanfare*

...yeah I know that was random. But as previously stated, great ficcie. Shu shu's elaboration was precious!
boobala's blood clot chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Wow, that was awesome! *gush* I especialy love the first chapter. Gravitation is a wonderful series, but I haven't found many good fanfics dealing with...until now!_ Pleaase keep writing great fanfcition. b
b chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wow! That was really perseptive. I never thought about it quite like that. That perhaps Eiri always being an asshole, was not just ingrained into his very being by gentics and years of practice, but in fact a way of preserving his fragile relationship with Shuichi. It was very much food for thought. Well,bye and please keep writing great fanfictionb
KittyKitty chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
That was wow! Deep down inside we all know Shuichi has coherent thoughts about Yuki and isn't just a dumb bimbo, so it's hard to make him OOC. Yuki was wonderfully IC and I liked his part the bestest. - Cute povs!
bakayaro onna chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
I like the fact you did not depict our pink fluffball as a bimbo. I don't think he is. He just wears his emotions on his sleeve instead of burying deep inside himself.

Like the image Shiyuu paints of Eiri making story notes. Hee, reminds me of myself with my little notebook, discovering another tidbit in my brain needing to be put to paper or be lost forever.

Excellent read!

Do you think you will develop this further?
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Excellent insight into the thought processes of our favorite chain-smoking, grumpy blond novelist.

Interesting thoughts about Shiyuuichi's eyes. I like the fact Eiri has actually noticed these emotion barameters.

In the Gravi timeline, this strikes me as happening before New York.

Good job!
Misura chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
An enthralling look in SHuichi's head, equally enjoyable and ic as the first chapter, making Shuichi serious without making him ooc. What he said about Yuki's inspirations was particularly interesting to read I thought. :)
Misura chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I enjoyed reading this very much ; you write Yuki's pov very well and the parts of his book seem like something he'd write too. I also liked your use of 'I' and 'you' rather than 'I' and 'he' ; it added intensity to the story (not that it didn't have enough impact already!). A great read!