Reviews for BLT
mikaro chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
wai! as always Khay-chan well written and nice story line :) omedetou for completing this! :P
mikaro chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
i so absolutely love this cahppie! :D
malo chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
aw,they're so nice together...

this is my fave part:

Mikagami smiled tenderly at her. “You’re not Yanagi.” ... “Fuuko, you know I’m not very good at telling people what I feel."...

“I love you, Fuuko.” He said simply. “Get that through your thick skull. I love you and no distance could change that.”
Nils chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
an awesome fic. i mean it!
Sirena87 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
aww.. i lOve it.. first of all.. i just loved the whole love triangle thingy..and secondly, i loved the ending.. haha.. the speeches that they made to eack other were written perfectly.. well.. it was really great reading this story.. hope you make some more.!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
mei556 chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
wow... you're a greate write... hope you'll make some more stories like these ones..)
TIMES chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
love it!
shukuchi chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
Aw... So sweet... It turns out I had nothing to worry about. This is a great fanfic. I'll review again soon!
shukuchi chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
A moment of quiet was shared between them…until… “EWW!
shukuchi chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Augh! Don't make Recca go horribly out of character and try to rape her or something!

Good plot twist. I like the fighting-over-Yanagi-instead concept.
shukuchi chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I'm guessing she was trying to get into Tokiyo U. I liked the way everyone was reacting to Tokiya. Anyways... back to the fic!
shukuchi chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
That was a very Recca-ish reaction to not having money for the ring. You do a good job of balancing out the characters so that they can get... pretty much, as emotional as necessary without going out of character. I'll review again in another few chapters.
mitsuijr chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
hey. and to think i was hoping and hoping it'd be a rec/fuu. hmph! _ but it's so sweet that i forgive you ahaha! kidding. aw could you write a rec/fuu pleasepleaseplease? ((: *angelic smile* and you write so well!
Bishlov no Baka Still The Idiot From Hell chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Doppelganger. Haha. Always did fancy big words. Nice ToFuu fluffiness. I just realized something. We both like to make Tokiya OOC. I got a lot of complaints about that in BYM but hey! It's our fic right? If we want Tokiya to act sweet then there's nothing anyone can do about it. Such a nice, feel-good ToFuu. Good work. And thanks for the compliment. Your response to my previous review made me feel fuzzy inside. Huggles!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »