Reviews for BLT
da-mouse chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
totally great ending to a totally great story. heartwarming reunion, fuuko and mi-chan in love, yanagi not getting into tokyo u [bwahahaha...yeah, i am evil, i know it] and everyone's happy happy and so am i, hehe.

would love to leave a longer review, but what the heck, it's all great and it's all good and i so totally love this story. Tons. yep.

summarise up by telling yours truly that you are truly heaped with talent in the FoR writing community, and all others too i believe.

you go girl :)

Lady Kai chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
it's great! i'm really really sorry for reviewing at the last chapter but is it any consolation that i'm gonna put you as one of my fave authors? _

you are really a cool, eloquent writer! your thoughts are very well-expressed and the flow of the story's just amazing...

for a while you almost had me thinking that recca and fuuko were gonna end up together _;; then they both said "EW!" and i just sighed in relief _

your stories are simply captivating

don't worry about the ooc-ness, it's called for here _ though i can't quite see fuuko having high grades. gomen to the staunchest fuuko fans out there who will probably be offended.

(do i sound like a giddy airhead? _)

p.s Pinoy ka rin? and G-cleft? grabe...galing nyo a...

p.p.s can you take up xabie's challenge in her 'Photo Album'? i'd luv to read your response to that. i believe a lot of people would too
Fire Arrow chapter 6 . 10/22/2003
That was just too damn cute! I loved that fic. Great work. _
G or Shiroi what ever chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
that's it...-_-? But I kind of liked the whole story...and I wonder why you liked joker's last name...heh heh...hope you're still alive after exams...take care.
G-Cleft chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
Wow... that was great. It just made my day. I love this final installment. My eyes have produced hearts... I'm wearing this silly grin and altogether, I'm probably gonna sport this look for the whole day. Nice job as always, and you deserve a treat! Appropriately timed at that, because aren't you guys on sem break right now? Oh... I know... a sushi treat! I noticed something though... about Yanagi... Hahahahaha... tama ba namang hablutin ang kanyang katalinuhan... but that's okay, I'm not objecting at all... I'm just amused. Mann, I love the interaction between Fuuko and Tokiya. And I have this feeling I'll be hearing more from them soon? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. _
animeluverjc chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
Ah, been so long since I gave my reviews, so sorry...But I have been reading and following this story...and like before, brilliant work!

Congratulations khay, great as ever! Sometimes, sequels tend to change the quality of the original story, but this one of the few who just made the original story, well great!

hehehe, anyways, thank you for giving us another worth reading fic!
xabie chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Good grief! The torture you put our dear heroine through... Well what can I say, I like it, considering they're both in so much pain, and obviously, the language is fluent, wonderful. On the whole it's a perfect angsty little romance fic. Now the only thing you need to do is to update! )
Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
yo, I'm back least in my memory I didn't see myself reviewing your chapter four.

In case you're wondering who I am since my name never appeared in past reviews, it's 'G'.

Was too lazy to sign in and blah blah...anyway, I think the story's really getting somewhere great, so hope you continue.
pratz chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
hey... it's about mi-cnan & fuuko, right? so where's mi-chan's part? I'm beginning to think it's recca x fuuko _. Anyway, good chap development!
da-mouse chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
~waves~ AN UPDATE! YAY! _ gosh, i just love your story :) our fuuko's still avoiding mi-chan. argh...please make mi-chan come to his senses and SOON enough, preferably. or i shall be having this urge to throttle yanagi...yes, i am not keen on her...not at all...o_o...

great friendship moments [again] between fuuko and recca. i was at the edge of my seat when recca asked about the 'growing old' thing...i was like, uh-oh, what's fuuko's answer gonna be? and then BOTH of them were like BLEACH! which was just totally hilarious for me. :)

so yeah, recca helped fuuko to sort out her feelings...and sorted out did she, cos she's in LOVE with mi-chan! [let's just hope the latter get some sense of that and SOON...*nudge nudge*] guess she can imagine being with old, gray and wrinkly mi-chan, haha.

and oh oh oh, i like this bit: when fuuko told recca she didn't know whether she love mi-chan or not, since she never told him she loved him, and recca was like, what about him? and fuuko...this is mikagami we're talking about! and yea! that is just SO right...mi-chan? 'i love you'? not that it's not possible, but even so, i think it'll come out NOT mushy :) have a feeling those words will tumble out in the next chapter [if you're wrapping up] and let's see how dear mi-chan and fuuko gets around that. [and YES, you did say it's a companion fic to i'm cheered although i am STILL irked at yanagi...geez, what's so great about that woman anyway?]

great update, great writing. _ loving this!

Eirist chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
Hello there! An update finally! This story is very intriguing...i love it! I can't wait on what's going to happen next...update soon! good luck! TOFU? (_
Bishlov no Baka The Idiot From Hell chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
Nice fic. Simple even if there's a drop of a mature theme. If you have a mailing list, please include me. If you don't then I'd just have to exert extra effort to go online more.

Did I ever say in "Kindred" that I liked what you did with Fuuko's mom? She's pretty cool.
MoonPhoenix chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
aw, shit!

well, good luck for your finals!
pratz chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
hey... that's nnice to see they fight for fuuko, buyt i'm fed up with this yanagi things! go get her &*%$! okay, okay, well... who did guess that Mikagami will fall so hard for Fuuko?

keep on writing, friends, and i'll be always waiting!
Bonnie Yang chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
Personally, I think you should make it Recca/Fuuko and Yanagi/Mi-chan. There is just way too many ToFu's out there, and it would make it unique.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »