Reviews for Jewel Tones: Five Faith's That Never Were
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Oh my god that depressed me...jsut the thought of all these sad stories...but they were beautifully written. Te last one in particular almost made me cry and I never cry at stories. Thank you for sharing.
Ironbear chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
I can't believe you only have nine reviews for this. This collection of stories is beautifully and viciously elegant. Very nicely done.
klic chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
That was amazing! God, I loved it so much, I can't even begin to tell you. You're a fantastic writer.
Alixtii chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
I'm really impressed at your achievement here. You have 5 slices of future that are well thought out, but the way you put them forward is not in the least exposition-heavy the way it would be in the hands of many others writers. Your stories never get bogged down in the deatails of the aU; instead the focus is on the story itself, and every story functions as a story, with a conflict, crisis, and resolution. This is what fanfiction is supposed to be.
Just me and myself chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Wow, amazing. It was well writen.
Hecuba chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
Disturbing but really, really good.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
This reminds me of Stephen King's The Stand. I do really feel for Faith in this one. How ironic for them to save the world from the supernatural and then fall to a possibly man-made disease. This is beautiful and tragic, and I like the idea that Faith does think of the woman she might have become.
This was a fantastic series that should have been read by many more people. I wish it had been. They don't know what they've missed.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
I can understand and even sympathize with Faith, but I'll never really like her. However, as I said, you write her beautifully. I'm terribly sorry she lost her love, but it's very believable that it would take her so long to come back to a semblance of life. I think this was marvelous. Good, good chapter.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Yes, I can see Faith feeling like this, and I can see her running off to South America. Poor Faith! What a waste of beauty & intelligence. This is another excellent story.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
What can I say? Creative, imaginative, well-written? Brilliant? All of those, as well as sad & angsty. A second amazing chapter to an outstanding story.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
What a powerful, well-written story. It's aptly named because it's as brilliant as a diamond. You expressed Faith's thoughts & emotions very well. Excellent!