Reviews for Animus
Great
Nichalia chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Amazing
Sumi Anzu chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
I love fanfic about draco being a rent boy and with lashing of whump! It was perfect.
All the whump make the good ending even sweeter!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Thank you for this. I don't usually go for so much angst, but I weathered through for this one! You scared me with the line about "last 24 hrs w/ Draco Malfoy". Good one, really got me there. Anyway, well done. Are you thinking of a sequel? I would be interested to see how this relationship progressed.

Thanks again!
Beth
docy chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Ugh I love this fic and you too for making it.
aida-m chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I love this fiction so much! you are perfect just perfectand I wish you would write more Harry/Draco fiction! tan you so much I think it's thetird time I'm reading this over the years ...
insane devill chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
lovely story one of the most engaging stories I have read. You are very good the character were so well written that they seemed actually there.
darkmoonlady chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
Wateronthebrain chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
So beautifully done!
choim4y9 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Wish they have a good trip \0/
This is first English fan fiction that I can't stop reading though it has many chapters! and I think I love this angst story so much now :$
You're great writer, your characters and the situations in the story look most reasonable. I believe that real Draco and Harry won't falling in each other so fast, as Draco said He didn't love Harry - but I guess he must love Harry in someday however lol . That feeling between them just has started and it's going to be happily ever after XD
hope you'll write more about realistic Harry/Draco relationship 3

ShamefulDesire chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. You did a wonderful job writing this angsty fic.
Doni chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Very nicely handled. Great story about two screwed up people, trying to find a little peace in the world and possibly with each other. Well done.
I'm Sorry chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I just did not like that number at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it.
Rennasakura chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
That was a very good story. The Drama and angst, it's quite realistic, Harry with his -too put it straight- fucked up life and personality after the war, I could somehow see it (I mean, J.K Harry is pretty much in the same situation, less dramatic).

Draco too, the sad truth that he have to deal with, the world, everyone, everything, and for awhile Harry too. At least they both get a happy ending (you should create an epilogue for this, just to how how it would change in the future). I guess it's fine ending like this, beautiful story :D