Reviews for Animus
Lishishi chapter 12 . 6/27
This story was just... WoW, mind blowing and at some parts painfully to read.
And now I might sound a bit confusing and make no real sense, but honestly there were chapters I was not able to read in a rush, I needed to split them up. It just hurt in some places to read them and I couldn't stop because I needed to KNOW...
I am a bit conflicted about the end. Honestly I don't know if it would work out for real between them. I doubt it, after Harrys attack, after having Draco in his bed knowing Draco hates it. A situation were both have trust issues, nightmares and could they REALLY forget about this month? Could Draco really lay those feelings of being roughly taken and cruelly commanded during the first one and a half weeks aside? Could he really forget that Harry took him to bed for four weeks with the full knowledge how much Draco despised it?
Don't get me wrong, I know and foremost understand were Harrys problems come from and I would never belittle them, it is just hard as your story points so much on real situations and problems, but on the other hand that's what fiction is for, isn't it? While it is so hard to believe there could be a happily ever after for real, fiction gives us what our heart yearns for in these situations. It fulfills our wishes for both of them: a deserved happy ending and at best together, with struggles and fights, journeys and ways to go and foremost deep, deep caring for each other.
So thank you for this piece, it hurts to read it, but it hurts in a good way.
Rabidapple chapter 12 . 6/7
Woah! That was such an amazing story.., I could feel the emotions from the characters every step of the way. I think its crazy how you can write something so creative on paper and make it flow like you do. I know this sounds corny, but its like art :)
Seapatrol chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Great
Nichalia chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Amazing
Sumi Anzu chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
I love fanfic about draco being a rent boy and with lashing of whump! It was perfect.
All the whump make the good ending even sweeter!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Thank you for this. I don't usually go for so much angst, but I weathered through for this one! You scared me with the line about "last 24 hrs w/ Draco Malfoy". Good one, really got me there. Anyway, well done. Are you thinking of a sequel? I would be interested to see how this relationship progressed.

Thanks again!
Beth
docy chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Ugh I love this fic and you too for making it.
aida-m chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I love this fiction so much! you are perfect just perfectand I wish you would write more Harry/Draco fiction! tan you so much I think it's thetird time I'm reading this over the years ...
insane devill chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
lovely story one of the most engaging stories I have read. You are very good the character were so well written that they seemed actually there.
darkmoonlady chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
Wateronthebrain chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
So beautifully done!
choim4y9 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Wish they have a good trip \0/
This is first English fan fiction that I can't stop reading though it has many chapters! and I think I love this angst story so much now :$
You're great writer, your characters and the situations in the story look most reasonable. I believe that real Draco and Harry won't falling in each other so fast, as Draco said He didn't love Harry - but I guess he must love Harry in someday however lol . That feeling between them just has started and it's going to be happily ever after XD
hope you'll write more about realistic Harry/Draco relationship 3

ShamefulDesire chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. You did a wonderful job writing this angsty fic.
Doni chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Very nicely handled. Great story about two screwed up people, trying to find a little peace in the world and possibly with each other. Well done.
I'm Sorry chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I just did not like that number at all.