Reviews for Intervention
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 22 . 10/5/2006
This is quite an interesting story. I like how you kept everyone pretty much in character while still adapting them to the Christian faith. It'd be especially hard with our freeloading, brawling, booze-binging friend, Sano. But you did a great job. I'll add it to my alerts.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
I won't hesitate to say that this is a very interesting story concept, but I think that you've put too much weight into the significance of religion in the story, and as for all that stuff about God caring more for humans than "MERE" animals and not being able to love a non-believer, it's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. I was raised from birth as a christian and I've never heard anything like that, God cares for all living things equally, one is not more important than another in His eyes. As for "Kaoru's dilemma" if she thinks that Kenshin has to believe in order for her to love him then she doesn't deserve him. No one should have to change who they are just to make someone else happy. You don't need to believe to have God's love, he would love you even if you had never heard of him. I'm sorry if these are your beliefs that I'm criticising but this is how I feel and what I was taught.
Lord Fandango chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Quit it with the religion, you're offending my Nazi ideals!
Lord Fandango chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
Good story, keep at it etc, hope to see more of the same!
Das uber whore chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aw, t'is well minto mate
rurouni madness-battousai obsession chapter 22 . 12/29/2005
Wow! This story is fantastic! It is really rare that you find a Christian fanfiction story! Not only does it have good morals but wow... the plot is outstanding! You've also made the characters true to what they are like in the series (which I've been noticing that it is getting harder and harder to find ones that stick to the personalities of the characters) God has truely blessed you with this gift!

-rm-bo
shara chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
cute A/U well done
wheres my book chapter 22 . 11/1/2005
I'm so glad that you are back, and this was a good chapter. I was afraid it was going to be unbearably akward btwn Kenshin and Kaoru when they woke up, but you handled it very well. I'll tell my friend that you updated, she'll be happy to hear it too. It doesn't matter how long you were gone, as long as you are still writing. Gold Bless you too.
Chosha Kurenai chapter 22 . 10/31/2005
good story so far. i'm guessing its not the end yet anyway {heh!} its a very interesting twist having the Kamiya Kasshin as a christian baced style. but if you think about it, it does sort of have a connection, ne? good luck to ya!

till next time,

Chosha Kurenai x
sapphire-bubbles chapter 22 . 10/29/2005
gah! what a cliffy! kk is SO sweet! plz update soon! arigato gozaimasu! ganbatte yo! C;
Anonymous but very interested chapter 22 . 10/27/2005
Hi! Please update again soon! I have really enjoyed reading your story up to where you last updated. Your grammar is great, and the plot is nice, too. _ And you picture Kaoru as a wonderful Christian. The emotional inner struggle of Kenshin was well-written, and...basically, the whole story's great.

Where you left off leaves us hanging. Who is the man? Is it really Saitoh, as would be first thought? O.O Somehow, though, I hope there won't be a huge fight between Saitoh and Kenshin, again. Oh, well. It's your story, and you get to make the final suggestions!

Please contine soon, and thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

Good luck!

May God bless you!

_
Kristy-chan chapter 22 . 10/27/2005
Hey i loved the story line! I loved how you made Christianity a big deal. I've been trying to think of a way to put christianity into my stories, but it never ends up right. Great Job! update soon!
Sarahstiel chapter 22 . 10/26/2005
Where the hey were you? I am so excited about this chapter! THANK THE LORD! Don't let me down!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Yes, well Kenshin seemed to feel more comfortable sleeping at the porch and not his said futon..LOL

Anyway, what a better time to bond then to talk during a sleepless night.. Ahh.. romance is in the air..
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Err.. well, would it be too much if I had expected for a crystal sandal? LOL

Hmm.. Interesting how Koshijiro thinks that way.. Are the Kamiyas CHristians?

Poor Kenshin, he gets lucky to have a comfortable futon to sleep at yet he doesn't feel sleepy at all.. what a waste..