Reviews for Do my crying in the rain
dancing elf chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
obviously, kaiba doesn't believe in second chances...i'm kinda torn on if i agree with him or not

nice work, though
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
HOLY CRAP! So sad! I think this is the first time a fanfic has made me cry. I knew from your warning that it wasn't going to be a happy ending, but DANG. Man, now I'm going to have to read some KaiJou fluff. ;P

REALLY GOOD though! Holy crap, it was GREAT!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Rawr, it just makes me want to grab him and shake! *snivel* Good fic, well-written. For some, Seto's reaction might have seemed unreasonable, but I guess that's just him being stubborn.
kw chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
I feel sorry for the poor guy how dare joey leave him and his brother to give them pain could you write in joey pov why he left seto and dont care how seto felt when he left him?
Valirco chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
gasp ! lol okay so jou said e luvs him but he left so sad
anaraz chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
that was so sad,and weird.

what was jou's problwm ?
WhiteLightning chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
Wow. That was really something... Really sad... Where's the happy ending? Oh, well...
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I liked that alot. _
kelsey chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
::GASP!:: NO! aw...still pretty!
BarbedWire23 chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
aww.. poor Seto. Ep. nice work. I loved it! lol. Keep writing fics!

kakao chapter 1 . 11/16/2003

Really, really good...
DarkOpalDragon chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Aw... I love stories with sad endings. This one is excellent in it's sadities. Yes... That is a word.

*adds Misura to Favorite Authors*
DarkOpalDragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow... There aren't many words to describe how amazing this is. Seto is speaking with so few words, but the emotions are so loud and clear that I can feel what's going on inside of him. That sounds corny, but it's true.
hieiandkuramalover chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
NO NO NO! TOO SAD! I CAN'T STAND SAD STUFF! No matter how well it's written.