Reviews for Soror mea
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
;o; Perfectly in character... it's bittersweet finding fics like this because they are so true to the story, yet at the same time... can never have a happy ending. Maybe I'm just a masochist. xD Anyway, this was absolutely beautiful. For the love of all that is holy, keep writing. n_n
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Best thing I’ve read by you so far, I’d say Knowing he’ll never be able to let Alexiel go, even though he wishes so desperately that he could... Very Rosiel. I feel *so* sorry for Katan, as always T.T Sometimes I think he’s as crazy as Rosiel, in his own very different way, for putting up with all that crap. Hmph. (huggles Katan)
The Fritz chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Oh, my. This is beautiful. I especially enjoy your choice of descriptions and wording. Poor, poor Katan.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
One typo that I noticed (mightmare instead of nightmare), but very good. T_T I liked this, and I can't remember if I've ever read something like this from you before, no matter how unexplicit it was. XD Rociel being unable to forget Alexiel, but too selfish to have Katan forget about him was very heart. Likewise, I'm wondering how Katan reacted to Alexiel's name. I'm not sure what else I can say, other than yey~~
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Again, very sad. Jeeze, this is just a sad couple, isn't it? ::sigh:: Man, you're a prolific author. If I read Yu-Gi-Oh stuff I'd be set for, like, a year.
Reioko chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
*tears up* One word... Beutiful... ((Sorry if I spelled that wrong... but i can't spell any better then a racoon.))
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Nice fic. It was reminiscent of an alcoholic who wants to stop, but can't. Does that make sense?
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
OH MAN! this is so sad. gods! rosiel and katan are one of the most troubled lovers i encountered but then the most beautiful also.
Luel chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Hey...at first i thought this gay stuff was really sickening but your just to damn talented and makes everything seem...whats the word... sweet...your a very good writer i'm kinda jealous of you i can't express emotions nearly as well as you can and the way you write its just so...well good i want to hate you for being so good but i just can't! if you can will ya read my story Redemption and give me your HONEST opinion about it...i don't care about dumbasses trying to tell me whats wrong with my writing or even saying it was good but i do care if its from a talented writer like you. your going on my fav author list! peace!
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
;.; sadness. poor katan. i think you're awfully nice to rociel's charactor _~ to me he came off as a narcassistic pyscopath- but you just always have to see the good in people don't you? it's what i love about you and your writing _~
EvilSnuffkin chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Very good. Rociel is so cool but its a pity ur shy about writing dirty! ;)
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
beautiful just beautiful..your descriptions always amaze me, you forget the physical and go straight to the emotional, and thats what I like..to feel rather than to see..thanks once again for a wondeful read...