Reviews for The Choice
Jayna chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Really good! It's a nice relief to the usual romance-fluff that I read. Congratz! ~Jayna
silent golf club chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
wow, that was...deep. very sad at parts, i was crying when lister died in one dimension, and when everyone else died in the other. i hope u write more of these stories, maybe not so sad, though. _
Pisces chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Loved it! One of my favorite Red Dwarf fics around, maybe 'cause it's as dark as it is. Discriptions are good and I love the feeling of friendship.
Sholio chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Great story! Very much in character and very true to the Red Dwarf universe.
Confusing Paradox chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Wow. Really, really, really, really good. I printed it out and couldn't put it down. Not even in Geometry. Did I just say that out loud? DOH!
Gypsy Jr chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
GREAT story. A bit more serious than the usual RD stuff, but it works well because you got the characterizations right. This one's going on my Favorite Stories list, as soon as I get off my metaphorical arse and sign in ;)
Laurie E. Smith chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Bravo! This story captures that most elusive of RD qualities: the friendship that exists, in spite of everything, between Our Boys - and it does so without prettying them up in any way. And it maintains that delicate balance from start to finish. (My favorite part, personally, is the part about the Cat "kneading" the remains of his coat - cats will in fact display infantile treading behavior when under stress. :) I could so clearly picture him doing it!)
Edmondia Dantes chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Interesting, interesting. Me likes. _
Smeging hell chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Touching
Skylar Saber chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
you almost killed me there. That scared me to death. I thought he wasn't gonna...
SLWalker chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Very nice... kind of dark, but sometimes dark works well, and it worked well here. Kudos!