Reviews for Order of the phoenix
KrymsonDranzer chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
You never updated...*pout* please continue this fic please? _ its QUITE interesting...I've written one slightly similar to this...but its more centered on Russia...I think I'll post it sometime in December...but I still like reading other people's stories with similar ideas...the only reason I even write fics is cause I like the ideas...and I can't find any fics with them..._ so PLEASE continue this?
CheekyRhbadcat chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
Interesting Story!
Dranzen chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
This is great! Update soon!
Harry Read chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
"Let's have some fun now, shall we?"
"Yes, my prince, your wish is my command."
My favourite line of them all thus far!
Now that you've almost finished "Tyson's story", could you please get this up and running again, because I'm dying to find out where this goes!
If your Kaiba is anything like the one from Yu-Gi-Oh - and, since you borrowed him from said anime, he should be...well, things could get interesting. Kairi appears to be completely okay with the TysonKai relationship, but Kaiba...he could be another matter.
Bloody Mary chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
King Kai? Sounds silly... Well, I wonder how the court will cope with Ty-kun. Anyway, I wanna see Kaiba! Kaiba-kun!
Tsunaide chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Your story title isn't that covered with a copy right? But hey!your story is good so continue!
HarliquinBunny chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
please update soon
simplicity1love chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Whee! That was a good chapter! _

~Update soon!

~Himoko Yatsumi
Porticulis chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Fun ...(Slaps himself out of daydreaming) Seriously, I like the twist and the sudden complication of the plot, I guess I should have known after all that opulence in the first chapter. I'll be waiting for your third chapter...
Fallen1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
F1: 0_o Prince Kai? What are you thinking?

Kai: What's wrong with me being roalty?

F1: ;_; Life as we know it is doomed! Run away! runs into a wall ~

Kai: Loser. drags F1's body away. Note falls from sky.

Note: In cause F1 is knocked out please read. Readin? Good! _ Please finish!
Kiina chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
TAKE THE DAMN STORY AND CONTINUE!

Or I will be seriousily ...dead?
Kiina chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
MORE!
KhaosOne chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
oH! UpDATe SOON PlZ ur FiCs RulE! *throws fist in air*
Lost in the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Mwahahaha! What does Kairi have to say? It's driving me insane! I'm not much into Tyka but this is interesting. Oh, by the way, Shattered Mirror might turn into a love triangle between Rei, Max and Kai. :p I like Rei/Max's better then Kai/Max's but people voted for the Kai/max's. Oh well, so i'm getting in some Rei/ Max later on. :D mwahaha! Update soon!
Rumi-Chan too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
WAI! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Update soon!