Reviews for Topsy Turvy
Guest chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
Red. Rather disappointing, really... I'd like to see a drow with orange eyes; now that would be cool!
Names Have Power chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
No, no, no, this is not torture. Torutre must be drawn out. There must be lots of screaming. This is just 'I'm going to die!' I'm going to die!' 'I'm going to die!' over and over.

Still lovin' it though.
Names Have Power chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Elves don't get drunk! Have you not seen the Lord of the Rings movie where Legolas drinks like a hundred mugs of beer without batting an eye?!

I'm still liking your story, though...:)
Lisa chapter 40 . 9/17/2012
Very awesome story :D (but sad that the rest are dead..) I really enjoyed reading it and will continue now with part 2! :)
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 40 . 10/21/2007
vary good cant wiat to read thw seqaule
wana10 chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
well, while waiting and hoping for the next chapter of topsy turvy 3 to come out i figured rereading the series would be a good idea. still loving the story like the first time i read it (and the second, and the third, and th...) however in this chapter i noticed something. drizzts 3 frost scimitar is called icingdeath, not flameslayer. just pointing it out, no hard feeings. here's hoping for more coming soon!
Eddi Delaney chapter 40 . 7/22/2006
Eddi Delaney chapter 36 . 7/22/2006
OOC is fine with me. n.n *kicks a plot bunny before running away*
Eddi Delaney chapter 31 . 7/22/2006
Hm. I already hate Kylia. In fact, the very fact that there is another drow besides Drizzt makes me want to go and find some asshole goth and mercifully end his life. But, alas for me, murder is illegal.
Eddi Delaney chapter 30 . 7/22/2006
*squishes Drizzt plushie until it's little button eyes are about to pop off* Those... those mages! Sickening! I'd rather watch Nny kill Jimmy again! Actually, I think I might reread that one... Jimmy was such a bastard.
Eddi Delaney chapter 29 . 7/22/2006
Those... bunnies! You better be nice to Drizzt or Poop Dog, the gangsta' spectre of defeat will come for you!
Eddi Delaney chapter 28 . 7/22/2006
THE BUNNIES! Oh, bunnies, I won't eat you, I promise! Please, let the author live so that she may continue and not leave me in a land worth nothing, forcing me to finish the story in my mind!
Eddi Delaney chapter 27 . 7/22/2006
*squeezes Drizzt plushie in blind fury* Those bastard mages! I hate mages with a passion, but these sick calculating fiends deserve a fate worse than death... EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION ON PBS KIDS!
Eddi Delaney chapter 26 . 7/22/2006
Did the DOG send you? Ok, enough quotes for now. *looks to the plot bunnies* I had rabbit stew for dinner last week. I was camping.
Eddi Delaney chapter 25 . 7/22/2006
S-spiders? I... *shudders* God, those things are like a perversion of nature itself!