Reviews for Bloodless
wrecklessangel chapter 29 . 4/1/2010
i don't see where this chapter fit in. I don't like this story. (trying to be nice.)
mariah chapter 32 . 7/14/2009
I REALY WANT TO KILL YOU AND SO DOSE MY SISTER,BROTHER,AND COUSIN THEY ALL READ THE STORY AND ALL LOVE INUYAHSA WE MIGHT NOT TAKE THAT PLEA OF YOURS GOT IT just kidding but that made me and alot of family members MaD
my name chapter 29 . 7/18/2006
oh sure kill off the human y doncha...
SECRET chapter 29 . 5/26/2005
U FUCKING BITCH
cynthia hamilton chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
BAD AUTHER!why do you keep making the wrong couple kiss!
cynthia hamilton chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
give me the torcher ideas because ppl in my class need to be it 2 CUTEYPIE248 don't be fooled by the dad,being the weirdo he is,thought this up!
Inuyasha-miko24 chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
I love you're story! I'm going to read more even though i need to finish my homework. I know...bad girl. .
Youkai Koinu chapter 24 . 4/10/2005
Okay, first off, InuYasha loses his powers on the moonless night. I would like to state that those people OBVIOUSLY didn't watch episode 13, since it was titled "THE MYSTERY OF THE NEW MOON AND THE BLACK-HAIRED INUYASHA." How can I prove this? Because I happen to own Inuyasha Vol. 05 which is also a dead giveaway, since the DVD is titled "SECRET OF THE NEW MOON." Those people either were mistaken or obviously do not pay attention to the show. It also CLEARLY stated that Inuyasha loses his powers the night of the new moon TONS of times in the show. But I won't get technical. (Sorry, but I get that way sometimes when I'm trying to prove a point. Especially when it comes to my favorite Animes or Mangas.)

o.-

Alrighty then moving on. I really like your story and I'll try to finish it 2morrow. I know how hard it is having to admit that you don't own Inuyasha. So difficult. They just HAVE to continue dissipating our self-esteem. UGH! I also hate Kikyo and Kouga was ok at first but now he's just straight-up annoying. GR! Otay, buh-bye now!
Youkai Koinu chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Extremely nice story so far, cant wait to finish it. (Going to sleep) I got the Bug exterminator part. Demon exterminator right. Gotcha! God I can't type today! Ja ne!
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 29 . 12/28/2004
WRITE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
Kaylee chapter 32 . 12/20/2004
Just to let u kno...i cried when Kagome got shot! It was so sad the way u described it!:(
skitz chapter 27 . 12/20/2004
hehehe u like the person...~~Santa raped my dog~

lol...jk

p.s. this is skitz
fox-firechick chapter 30 . 12/20/2004
( sniffel ) sad but sweet! I loved and hated it at the same time! but I mostly loved it!
Skitz chapter 19 . 12/20/2004
Hahahah...the wall thing...we used to do that in skool...remember?lol

jus to let ya kno its me kaylee
fox-firechick chapter 32 . 12/20/2004
sry u gotta lotta flames! this story ( while killin me ) is awsome.