Reviews for The Fellowship of Fleas
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
this is great, you ever going to finish it?
Starlit jewel chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Hey, where's the next episode? I really want to read it! Yeah, you have an interesting sense of humor, but it's still funny. Please update soon!
Kenjirose chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
thats really funny
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
HAHAHA BOROMIR! A POODLE? HAHA

still grinning over that thought!

'tis is just the story i've been looking for!

The Fellowship of dogs!

*Grins and DOES NOT breath*
SM Karcza chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
"What I did with my wife the night Legolas was conceived is my own damned business!"

Creepy... VERY creepy. lol I love it! Especially the part where Legolas is being 'tortured'. Very humorous. Update, damn you!

MarauderKid

a.k.a. The Incompetent Fool
Gollum's Fish chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
where, hun? You didn't quite finish the address off... Alternately, the story is on:

?opmodload&nameFanfiction&fileindex&optionsSearchResults&pagenumber1&searchterm&searchkind&totalpages-1"?opmodload&nameFanfiction&fileindex&optionsSearchResults&pagenumber1&searchterm&searchkind&totalpages-1

Huge link, I know, but it works ... I think...

Gollum's Fish

P.S

Send me your address as a review again, if you want!
Phantombunny chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Man! That story is Da Bomb! I love it when Legolas

was being"tortured". Update realy

soon! Rock on!

P.S I'm being this happy 'cause this is the first FanFiction story I have ever finished reading!
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed for awhile, my stupid computer was acting up. Haha! That was SO funny, espeacially the part where Elrond whispers to Thranduil about the night Leggie was concieved, and gets kicked in the head, prissy Noldor hehe!
haha chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
Update soon puh-lease? And will Gollum appear to ty and steal the ring? I'm just wondering
Gilraen Ar-Feiniel1 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
great chapter! thanks for the cookie *munches* elladan and elrohir are perfect. just perfect *sighs* *starts drooling* *snaps awake* what happened? did i have a bout of *shiver* fangirlism-for-a-non-elaborated-in-the-movie-or-book-character? ah well. these things shall pass. hope to hear from you soon!

p.s - my favourite was elrond and thranduil *snicker*
Lothliana chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
yay! cookie, thanx :)

as always a great chappy _

this story is so cool!

update as soon as possible

~Lothliana~
Faerlain chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
Heeheehee! That was great. I lvoe this story. Can't wait for nexct chapter. _

Btw, i used to be Lainfaer. Okies?

~Faerlain~
mascara freak chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
wow! a whole cookie just for me! i will treasure it until it grows stale and begins to sprout mold! lol thranduil and elronds fighting is funny and i cant wait for the next action spiffed and sugar coated episode, update soon!
Star-Stallion chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
_ YAY! YOU'VE UPDATED! _ Jeez I've waited SO long for this! I'm loving it; update soon!

~*~ Star ~*~
YarnNerd chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
THAT WAS FUNNY! _! Anyways, THANDRUIL IS AN IDIOT! HEHEHEHEHE! _! Also, Elrond is cool. I don't know what i'm doing right now. I've started Marching Band and I'm exhausted. My brain is dead. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Now, they're showing Robin Hood Men in Tights. I'm gonna go watch it, it's my favorite movie!

Robin: ARE YOU WITH ME YAY OR NAY?

Guys: Uhh... which one means yes?

Robin: -_-' Yay.