Reviews for Eyes On Me
Mione PotterHua Ze Mei chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I like it. any plan to make another chappy?
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
ahhh...nice Julia fic! It's a pity there aren't many more Julia fics on the site. Do write more!

P.S Would you please r/r my julia fic?
Abby215 chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow! That was so cute! I'm a huge fan of Julia, and that was one of the best Julia fics that I found on this site. Laguna's great. He's so comical, even when he's serious. You have to love him, and you have to write some more, and one more thing. You have to review my fic! Well, actually you don't, but it would make me happy to know that the person who wrote this enjoyed my story too. That was so cute!
Rinoa Heartilly1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
My gosh that was so sweet! I was giggling like crazy! That was a well written story! It was a little weird seeing Julia in Laguna's arms instead of me...er...I mean Raine ::laughs nervously:: but it fit together so well! That story is so darling I love it! You really played out the characters' personalities very well. Not too many people remember that Laguna's a bad driver. (The only reason *I* know is because I'm a loser. lol) And you really captured his sweetness and his "nothing-can-really-bother-me-because-I'm-oh-so-happy" attitude. I also like how it was in Julia's point of view. You really got her thoughts and her feelings in there, and that was so awesome. I love this story! (If you couldn't all ready tell. _) Bravo!
thought x crime chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Awww! that was really really good! i like a change of storyline a bit, very original and great writing
gladiolii chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Aww...they would've made the perfect couple...but w/o Raine nor Caraway, Squall and Rinoa wouldn't exist-oh no! Man, Squaresoft made the history so sad...o wellz, the dialogue was really funny...Laguna snoring; wouldn't get arrested again cuz he was president...funny...newayz, Happy New Year, since Christmas is over already...write more too!
Skylar Saber chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
re-reading that, I'm really hard to please, especially on my own stuff. But I think this is one of my best stories. please review!