Reviews for Coming Back
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Heh heh... I still can't get over "Spirit Ball Mode" and "Kaito in Aoko"...

Well done.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
is ther going to be a third?
guess chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Second verse, same as the first, a little bit louder, and a little bit worse. At least he's not singing "A love song from a different point of view/Why don't we get drunk" by Jimmy Buffett.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Lol now that was a hilarious end scene, I loved it and will be laughing for a while to come. I applaud you.
amigo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Do you think the pandora gem could bring kaito back to life?
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Are you going to finish this story? Please Do! It's a great story and you can take it so many ways. Please e-mail me your responce. (Looks very hopeful!) Please?
thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
*sniff* that as ...sad and happy...*sniff*
y7is chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I like this arc a lot, so much emotion. So much untold angst. So sadly amusing.

Akako: So he's really a PHANTOM thief now.

Hakuba: Note the KID.

Aoko: Now he's miming accepting an award...
Valkarie chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
amusing...very amusing
Mystic chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Woo hoo! That was great. Will there be further adventures of Ghost Kaito? It certainly sounds like he enjoys being dead!
humaniodess chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Have you forgetten anything? Yes, I think your sanity. :)

Phew, I was afraid you had stopped writing Conan/Kaito altogether. Thanks for all the laughs at funny looks I get whenever someone sees me reading one of your fanfics. Keep it up! Pwease?
humaniodess chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Have you forgetten anything? Yes, I think your sanity. :)

YunCyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Tres magnifique! I'm glad u found a way to bring Kaito back. _ N I LOVED the image of Hakuba singing at the top of his lungs chasing Kaito. *snicker*

Isn't it GRAND, boys... *snicker*
Hi no Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
*grins* Finally! A finalized version of this! :D The ending is still taking me a while to swallow...but love this! Me like you'r Hakuba. And of course, kaito. And I'm rambling...-_-;; Anyways, very good sequel!