Reviews for DigimonEXE 3
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 23 . 6/13/2004
Ahh, what a beautiful series. Bummer it ends here though, i'd have loved to see what you did about the Cross Fusion in 4/Axess. Hey, i wonder how many people noticed that Alpha/Proto from , looks exactly like Mother D-Reaper from Tamers? The attacks arent that different either.
sari chapter 22 . 4/21/2004
2 words : Update soon !
teknofan chapter 20 . 3/2/2004
this aint bad
SR71-will chapter 18 . 1/20/2004
Make them fight the ultimate evil digimon near the end. And by that I mean the evil digimon known as Daemon. Wait a second! Still have them fight digimon Daemon even though I just realizied a second he's not the most evil digimon. So if you make a Forth story in this don't change the final boss's name, he has to be referred to as Lucemon, in the role Shademan for most of it, then turning into the dreaded, completely evil, Lucemon: Satan Mode.
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
You like WereGarurumon too? So we're the same!
Hmm... The first chapter is really intriguing! Sorry if I wasn't able to read your latest digimon fic, though. So this new version of Digimon has a good story! I'll read the upcoming parts!
(Say, please review my last episode of Two Heroes Collide. It's already the last episode and I'm sure you'll like it!)
charles chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
The story is great so far and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a horrible writer I'd volunteer to continue writing the story. Oh yeah do you think that you could post your Tamers Royale story onto or onto your website, thanks!
RB3 chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
Man, Takato and Wargrowlmon look like they're in big trouble. Water just isn't their thing.
I was thinking about what you said about too many poor Digimon fics and I agree with you. I look at the number beside the category and I see 28090. Only Dragonball Z has a number close to that, and Gundam Wing has even more. It's getting a little crowded, so I've been wondering if they should split up Digimon into multiple categories, like they did for Gundam.
Most of the Digimon fics look like "coupling" fics, which are a dime a dozen. You should check out the works of Black and Epsilon Zeta for interesting stuff. Anyways, good chapter and keep on writing.
RB3 chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
Man, the Temperature Control goes to show you that multifunction, monolithic systems are just too easy to cripple.

Since you mentioned the Skydome, do happen to live in Toronto by any chance? I happen to live there.
RB3 chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
Nice chapter. I hope to see what happens to Ruki, Juri, and Alice.

I wonder why no one's reviewing this story. It's good.
Diseverus chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Even though I'm not a big fan of Ryry, I like it. It's brilliant.

Keep up the hard work!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Hmm... Shouldn't Guilmon be a child-hearted digimon? Anyway, the first part of this chapter's title, Kaze, I know what it means... but I'm not sure about the second...