Reviews for Touch
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
UPDATE!
FW Wandering chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I vote she sees something else in Pyro but is afraid so returns to the mansion like nothing happened. Then walks in on bobby and kitty kissing...after she finds out she is pregnant. I mean I highly doubt there are any condoms in that room or that Rogue is on the pill. Plus we need a reason for the two to get together.
laddylovz chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
She should stay with john and he should return with her. And she shouldnt just see him as a piece of meat. I will read Ăștil the end i like bobby and rouge but i would like it if she and john had a happy ending here.
samiamf69 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
i so love ryro! they rule. i like bobby and all but.. he just isnt right for rogue. great story though i really enjoyed it
indefinitelyhigh chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I love it! I think Rogue should see something different in him. Ryro all the way! Lols. Awesome job on this :) His impressions were hilarious :D Just gotta love John! Update when you can!
kehkaa chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
I liked it. I liked it very much. And though I don't know if you'll continue this I just want to say thank you for writing and posting this. I will definitely be on the lookout :)
Charlie Drear chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
just giving my 2 cents. i think the two of them should get together. i never really liked bobby much. i hope that you update soon.

Blessed be.
PirateKeeper chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Why is it that every story I really like never gets finished? I have been waiting a long time to read the next chapter, years in fact.
Sanctum of Insanity chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Oh, please keep updating! I love Ryro's, and this one is just awesome! The idea is so cool!
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
now this could be a complicated storyline i'm interested to see where you'll go with it.
ebba chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
ok, now PLEASE, update faster this time! and, i think that, when they get outta there, maybe they'll meat again, maybe when john arrives on the doorstep of the school? and rogue realizes that, hmm, i dunno, the feelings from the room is verry much still with her... *hehehehe...* poor bobby..:D
Kirina Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Ok, i know you have post this fic like, years ago and probably won't update anymore but i can't just not beg for more LoL

Please, oh divine writer, one more chapter to this fic. Give it a end! I would love to see them end up together, no Boby in the story. The bad-boy winning the girl, and more that sex maybe? Although Pyro is a good piece of meat lol
Elirrina chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
The inner voices and personalities are hilarious!
Tiniwiel chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I love this story! I personally think that Ryro is the best ship out there, besides Rogue/Logan. I really like the little inner battles she has with all the voices in her head, and I think that she shouldn't go back to Bobby like nothing changed, mainly because I hate Bobby. No matter how good-looking Shawn Ashmore is.
absolute apocalypse chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Please please please please update or I'm going to have to hunt you down and force you to! MUHAHA! Just Joking P