Reviews for Tears from the Moon
Sharta chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*sobs* THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO SAD! *bawls* YOU WROTE IT SO !

o.k. im done..NO IM NOT *cries(again)* o.k. NOW im done..again very good writing..so sad..*snifles*

-Wolf
Tavata chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Excellent story, I love it you show Lucians feelings in an amazing way ) I love all your story since the first line to the chorus of that song; specially when he asked moon in a prayer ahh, lovely and sad story.

Excellent work )
Meredith chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Short and sweet: very nicely done. But it was actually Conjure One, not Sinead O'Connor, who preforms that song. She only sings it, but she didn't write the lyrics or music or anything.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I just saw the movie tonight... and this... tis sad... *wipes away a tear* Please, if you have the time, check out my stuff, BTW.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
That was a tearjerker! *_*; *sniff, sniff* Anyhow, that was really touching.
portal chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I enjoyed this very much! I really liked Lucian.

Michael:"Lucian?"

Lucian:"Hmm?"

Michael:"Why do we love vampire women & not lycan women?"

Lucian:"Umm, Michael, ever met a lycan woman?"

Michael:"No..."

(Signal GINGER SNAPS THEME)

Lucian:"Ginger, would you go out with Michael?"

Ginger (smoking):" .$#%$ off."

Michael:"Ah,I see your point."

Ginger:"GET OUT!"
Barbayat chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hi, that was so sad, hauntingly sad ... glad you obsessed with that, too ;-) CU Barbayat
Sapphira chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Beautiful... Really beautiful. Emotional. Poignant... Excellent job!
Midnight chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I'm gonna go cry now, wonderful story, but still going to go cry.
meags chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That was beautiful!
Caleon chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I don't usually like songfics - I think the insertion of the song disrupts the flow of the story. (I'd rather have just an A/N at the beginning stating what song the piece was written to.) That being said, I enjoyed this piece. I was right there in the room with him. Good stuff!
onionroach chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Good story. I like the angst. And Lucian. :)
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Well written.
koty m chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
awe...i love this fic please continue.I actually saw the movie and read the book and they're not much different so...you proubly know what the movie is like already, lol, anywho great fic i want more hehehe
Syn chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That's so sad! Seriously...lovely. I loved Lucian so much. I hope I read more from you soon! :)