Reviews for Love Taught Me
blue-gender-yuji chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
please put up next ch soon, i totally love this fic
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I just got out of the amry and out of war and just started watching Blue Gender for the first time. I could complain about the lack of Morality the soldiers had but rather I want to thank you writin this simple fic that has made my life a little happier.
victoria chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i love chris he is a hillbilly ! he li0 v,
Wolf's Spirit chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
This news makes me weep! I can't control the sorrow that I feel for loosing such a wonderful fanfic. Please e-mail me!
O-Godzilla-O chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
AWW come on can you please continue?i realy want to know who elena !
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
I only hope -MY- words didn't kill this story. It takes only one chapter to write a conclusion. Or that's what I hope.
Well, I just posted the chapter of a story I sat on for three years so nothing is impossble.
Rachel chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
I loved the story i wish you would finish it.
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
He younger man
The younger man
Shouldn't have been able to hear anything if the radio was dead.
Ugh! Dammit! Be careful!
Hungry cries for 'MORE!' from the reviewers can force you to do things that you normally wouldn't do.
I have a one-shot that I ended up (and still haven't finnished) turning into a multi-part story because of cries for 'MORE!'.
Readers often forget how limited a fan fiction writer's time is.
Just be on your toes, think things out, and be sure not to dig yourself into any holes you won't be able to get yourself out of, I've seen it happen and it's not pretty.
The moment you posted the first chapter you were commited, but what this story evolves into is up to you.
SailorLumu chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
to corny still...I couldn't finish it, its to corny, next fanfic.
SailorLumu chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hm...good...but corny...to corny...*shudders*marlene pregnant? no way...it doesn't seem right, but it is still good...
ShintaHimura
Demon007 chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
I love you! o.k I won't go that far thaink you so much I've been checking for updated every day for the past 3 months.
jilli-chan chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
great chapter
Kareek chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
Hey you! Yeah you, author person! You gotta keep going! ...Uhm...pretty please? D? It's such an awsome story...we've been waiting forever, it seems. Well, anyway. I hope you find some time to get the next chappie up. I know that you're busy with lots work and stuff.
Demon007 chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
come on you got to update man! it's been bearly under 5 months!
demon007 chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
please update I'm begging you!