Reviews for You Will Understand
Istalksiriusonweekends chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Awesome! This chapter rocked! Sorry i took so long my computer was being a doofus! keep on going I can't wait for the next chapter!

Fictioaly yours,

Prd2bAmerican18 chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
great story can't wait for more :)
john chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Let me guess, Harry's fear is thast LUPIN will blame hm for Sirius' death!

Good enough I suppose, UPDATE ASAP!
istalksiriusonweekends chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Hmm...interesting! I wonder who it could be! I don't have much time to write a long review because I have homework to do but keep up the good work!
psalatino chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Good fic. Continue.
john chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Now that was a VERY INTERESTING ENDING! I WANT MORE!

Istalksiriusonweekends chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
DUM DUM DUM! *takes out old gramaphone and turns on* ' G..' What! *takes record off and turns it over**dramatic music plays** wipes hands* that's better! Great chapter, i am in computer class right now and I am done all of my work now so I am surfing so I am probably reading this before you sent me the e-mail but thatnks for thinking of me anyways! This story is getting good! So Aubrianna isn't a main character? Well, that's ok because somewhere down the road, if she was, she was probably going to fall in love with Harry or Ron. Even if the author doesn't want them to, it just happens! Anywho! Where exactly is this story going? Is it one of those where Harry gets new clothes, a new hairstyle, and acts punk/rebel because "no one understands"? I love stories like that! Also, do you need/want a beta reader? Becaue If you do I would be glad to offer my services. I do it all the time. E-mail me and let me know! Well, I'll leave you to your writing.

Captain Jack Sparrow: Wait! You forgot me!

Jack! This is a "Harry Potter" story I am reviewing, not a Pirates of the Caribbean fic!

Captain Jack Sparrow: Oh...well so! I am so important that everyone should hear from me!

*pushes Jack out of the picture* Anyway..update soon and *is pushed out of the picture by Jack*

Captain Jack Sparrow: YUou had better update soon or else you will make my friend upset..and you don't want to see me when my friend is upset...savvy?

*pushes Jack off again* Jack! Don't scare her! I'm sure she'll get the chapter our soon, right? Good!

Bye!

Peace, Love and Really Hot Pirates!(*Jack nods and points to himself mouthing, "Me!"*),

john chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Very good, but FAR TOO SHORT! Otherwise GREAT! I'm glad Aubrianna isn't gonna be mary-sue, isnt going to be PERFECT, bu Ih ope she wont be some cliche exchange student or from a magical race or has some extraordinary power of some sorts!

john chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
A mary-sueish fic is when an original character is introduced, and they are ultra-powerful, and become a major scapegoat for everything in the story (EG: A new character is introduced who can do shitloads of wandless magic and is extra-talented) Its usually a method done by hack writers to write themselves into the story, without directl coming out and saying THAT!

I love the story so far and I like your original character too, and now that you know what a MARY-SUE FIC is, I hope this story won't turn out LIKE one!

someone chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
A Mary Sue is a character who is extremely powerful and has virtually no faults. This also applies to male characters. Just figured you ought to know. But thus far, wonderful story! Please continue writing!
istalksiriusonweekends chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Great chapter! A bit short though...Hurry up and update! Sorry if this review is short but I am really tired because i was just at work for six hours...now I am next to collapsing..well, happy writing!

Peace, Love and Really Hot Pirate (Johnny Depp...*salivates*),

istalksiriusonweekends chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Hmm...*examines fic carefully*...not bad. In fact i'd even go as far to say that it is excellent! Smashing really. You had better udpate soon! I can't wait for the next installment. Could you e-mail me when youupdate for now because I am too lazy to sign in and add you to my favorites right now. Well, again, hurry up!

Peace, Love, and really hot pirates (Johnny Depp...*salivates*),

istalksiriusonweekends
john chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
I love it so far, but the end has me a bit scared. I mean, undoubtably the voice harry heard when he threw the can will probavly be a OC, which will lead to a MARRY-SUE-ISH FIC and so forth. I know that I'm making alot of assumptions right now, but I';ve seen it happen all too often before. PLEASE DON'T LET IT TURN OUT THAT WAY!