Reviews for Observer
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This thing... was very good. Very, very good. Very good. I loved it! :)
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
SQUEAL

IT"S SO FLUFFY AND SWEET!

I LOVE IT!

IF I HAD ANY MORE SPACE TO PUT FAVORITE STORIES IN I'D DEFINITELY PUT YOURS IN!
dayof46 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
aw so cute i luv it
Iryl chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
E! So cute so cute so cute! _
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This wasn't "pointless" or "plotless" at all! I loved this. Great explanation of the dynamic of the Kenshin/Kaoru relationship. The line:

Because he was so often in pain, she, in turn, also suffered.

And so they tortured each other constantly even as they brought each other joy. Worried over each other even as they sought comfort and refuge in each other’s company.

sums it up perfectly. That's Kenshin all over - worrying about others and trying to protect them at the cost of his own happiness/peace of mind. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Velvet Footsteps chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Aww, that was such a sweet ending and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! _ It cheered me up after having read so much angst today.
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I remember reading this story a while ago. ; Sorry I didn't review that time. I thought I did. *laughs* But I just HAD to read it again. But I'm reviewing now. See? I'm so glad I stumbled across this story.

I knew I was missing one of my favorite authors. And well, here you are! I'm SO glad I found you. So, now if I can keep your profile page and not accidentally delete it...That would be great...
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
A beautifully written story filled with imagery. I could actually see Kenshin moving through his kata in my mind's eye as I read your descriptions.

_x

Chiruken
the simple mind chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Well I really can't blame Kaoru...who wouldn't want to spy/peep on Kenshin? hehe Nice fic!
Sephiralen chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Short and sweet. - I liked it. Actually, loved it! 0 Yay. Good luck overcomming your writer's block... .

-blue
Dishabille chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
This was quietly endearing in its own way. It was inspirational, as well, having stirred something in me to work harder on my own (first!) Rurouni Kenshin piece.

You have been added to my C2 archive, Rurouni Revival, in hopes that I can spread the love of your fabulous fan-fiction. I look forward to more.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I loved this story. Very simple yet it seemed so true to the characters and so revealing which is a very hard thing to accomplish in so short a piece. I look forward to more of your work although I basically only read Kenshin fanfiction.
audra no baka chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
HAHA! i beat the system! i'm not supposed to be on this site (my computer blocks it)(at my lil summer hire job only thankfully) BUT I BEAT IT! HAHAHA! it's kinda like with dilberts boss... anyways, now i have to review for real.

good lil'oneshot. kaoru seems a little sneaky here, but alwell. I would love to see Kenshin training, and or naked. I don't have any constructive critisism because this was wonderfully done and interesting (eye catching?) sorry... i'm a little eccentric right now... maybe a little happy that i got through... and i hope this helped you...

peace love
Jaelithe chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Nice ... . ... this oneshot flows so, and shows some really thoughtful insight into the minds of Kenshin and Kaoru (in particular Kaoru's musings on the almost comical 'stalemate' state of their relationship)...it's not the least pointless like you said!
Crazy Koneko chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Oy, I bet this was fun to write! All those lovely descriptions...

I really like your writing style - it makes the story so interesting and compelling!

I wish I could write 'serious' fanfics, but I always end up with humour.

_