Reviews for Observer
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
aaww! this is such a good story. I really like it, you know?
tati1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
*sighs happily* I love reading what you write. There's such a sheer lack of /error/ that I find incredibly refreshing. Add to that your natural talent as a writer, and you're one of the best I know! Thank you so much for you fics, and please keep updating!
-tati1
demented-elf13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Wow, this is really good... I'm writing one kinda like dis but I'm not sure if I'll post it or not...
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Great story! Loved it! :-0
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Really good.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Wow, this was amazingly good! I've R&R'ed a couple of your other fics (under a different name... I hadn't registered w/ yet), and I must say, you are amazingly good! I love your descriptions and your ability to really bring out the soul of the characters! Keep it up!
spero spiro chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
T_T You think that this isn't as good as other people...? *hangs head in shame at her own crummy writing* I'm impressed beyond words with this, and I love your writing, and your site, very much. I am pleased to finally be able to read your fanfiction, since I rarely have time to make it to your site, seeingas I mostly do my fanfiction stuffs at school. Don't think you're bad, or that anyone's better than you, because there are people who idolize you... like me... You're a wonderful writer, and I'm starting to feel stupid, because this is the longest review I've written in a long time...
Shaolin 10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Love it! This is a perfect and wonderful story in every way possible. Please keep up the awesome work you're doing!
Shaolin 10
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
i love this fic, i read it on TFME and i saved it on my computer. you said this fic was plotless and pointless, but it still had some perpose to is, like maybe one of those rare moments where they just... enjoy themselves, no barriers, no shyness, nothing that they need to hold them back, the kind of dream relationship where you don't need to use words to express your feeling. if you want a pointless fic, read my fic, "Babbling", it really stinks but seemed great the night i thought of it
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This is absolutely beautiful! Great job!_
dani-chan3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
aw! what a kawaii fic... :) i agree that it does NOT have a plot... but it's still cute! not THAT pointless, i s'pose! :) anyway! keep it up! ΓΌ
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
The perfect fic to read when you want something light and easy, but something special beneath the words. :)

Wonderful. The feelings of the characters were portrayed effectively.

Do keep writing.

...oro?
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Hey. This is the Draconian Elflord speaking. As you may remember, a bit of a while back, you put one of my stories on your site "Been There and Back", and I came back to see some of what you'd written. I really liked this piece. I love how you described how Kaoru feels about Kenshin, it's so often the other way. There's nothing wrong with that, but it is nice to see the other perspective. I really loved it. Rock on!
donna8157 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
kawaii.

i liked it a lot. )
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
yaho... it's working again! I can leave reviews... _

I already told you in the mail how much I like this story, but I thought I'd drop you a line here aswell.

Keep up the great work!