Reviews for Hidden Darkness
Anime Onnanoko chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
that was a realy good story
Fia chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
COOL! A SEQUAL! OH, I HOPE IT'S REALLY DRAMATIC!
Demenior chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
great job for a first try! :D you're a very good author... just, there wasn't much detail and things seemed to happen really fast, but great job anyways!
cattypatra jonesie chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
hey sophie. i hear your boyfriend/book is in hospital after your latest ventures. hope it gets better soon. worst wishes from J & CP.
demon's-gurl chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
are you gonna continue? uh are ya, u?
demon's-gurl chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
COL
Crystalstorm chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
Good fic.I enjoyed reading .
DaRk BlUe IcE chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
freeky ending but still cool. Is ther gonna be a sequel or something seen as tho he said' until next time,kai' i love to read it if there is._
SHF chapter 8 . 11/1/2003
I love this story! the idea was original... love it

I think when someone fainted you say "blacked out" not white out...
Dark Ice Dragon chapter 8 . 10/11/2003
arrg! u cant end it there! as long as there is a sequel, i dont mind ...i think. when u get ur new sequel up, email me coz i probly wont no theres been a sequel till d end.

Dark Ice Dragon
Porticulis chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
All right nice ending but you know what we really want?

Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel! Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
Dark Ice Dragon chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
another clify? oh well, i no how hard it is to resist writing cliffies. so now theres only one chapter left? but what can happen? kais poisoned and hes fainted. if its the dark ones poison does that mean theres no cure? hurry up with the last chapter!

(maybe theres a sequel?)

Dark Ice Dragon
Porticulis chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
What can I say? Fantastic, and now only one more chapter left...
CROSBY chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
THEN THE DARK ONE GETS CONTROL OVER RAY AND FOUSES HIM TO COMBIN WITH DRIGER AND ATTACK KAI THEN KAI GETS HIM TO REMEMBER THE ASIN TRUNAMENT AMD THE WRITE TIGERS BUT RAY DOSEN'T LITIN TO KAI AND THEN GOES AWAY WITH THE DARK ONE
Porticulis chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Sorry I took such a long time to review. But now that I am I just have to say how impressed I am by the way your plot advanced and that I can't wait for the next two chapters.