Reviews for Cephiro
daianapotter chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Mokona is still the same xD
daianapotter chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
YES! THE ONLY ONE THING I DISLIKE OF THE OVA IS THAT LANTIS IS DIED T.T

Plz revive him pretty pretty plz
falling star90 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
oh that was a really good chapter.. keep it up ok ok
tearsnight chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
This is a very great story

I hope you update soon
FaeofLight chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hey all, I know that last R&R was in September of this year. I wanted to let you guys know that I haven' been working on the story for quite some time. This is my second year in college and...well, it's been hectic. But I've finally decided to sit down and finish these things. It will be a long while before the story is complete but I want to finish writing all the chapters so I can submit one every week. Hopefully it will all work out and I can pick up where I left off.

Thanks for being SO patient.
RaevanDawn chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
::grins:: You ever want to update? I want to find out what happens! And this is one of the few stories continued from the OAV... ::grins::
ChexMixYum chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
this is so good
Bishoen Huntress chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
I like the story idea a lot, very clever fitting it together indeed. I look forward in reading more of your fan fiction
Zodia1281 chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
I hope you update this story soon for I love what you have here. I love twists and turns in a story. I am glad you based it on the OVA version, for I loved the OVA just as much as the regular version.
DreamerAg chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
Well I for one am a plesently pleased reader and can't what to hear more. _
DreamerAg chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Update already, will ya. Please! I wont stop until you do. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! I'm beggin over hear
neverluck chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
My, my ,my...what a lovely story. As far as criticism(i hope i spelled that right) goes, its a well written story with only a few minor typos. Not much else i can say about that. Your story is also very acurate when it comes to the actual storyline, or as much as you need to know for your story, since its after Rayearth. But...*KEEP WRITING*! i wanna know what happens! I know you want reviews, but its not quite fair to those of us who do review if you dont update with a new chapter. But really, I absolutely love your story, and if I could ever get off my lazy bum, maybe I could start writing one too. Hope you keep posting!
DreamerAg chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
Hello. Love your story and wish to hear more. Please update soon.
Lady Seiryu chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
Another Umi and Clef fan, YAY! Also Hikaru and Lantis (Damn is Hikaru stupid in the last manga of the series Lantis practicaly asked her to marry him! SHIT!) Anywho love your story, update soon, SEE YA!

Yours Truly-

Princess Shadowcat
foxfirek chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
I really like your story, it seems to have a very interesting and complicated plot. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next in the story. I hope you update soon..