Reviews for Just Like Old Times
Vaime chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
I absolutely adore this story... When are we going to be able to read more?

Thanks,

Vaime
Spanky And Pie chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm dying here... literally. Come on, throw us a bone!
Lil-chick21 chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
I'm glad to see an update. Good chapter.

Update sooner this time. ;)
shadow-faye chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
does this mean knew chapteres. I hope so it's been so long since you've updated. Great story. I love it. Love Eternally
Winter Celchu chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
Intriguing Kate will Draco be on the good side or the bad.

Will he ever have anything with Lilly? Or will that be Harry.

Nicely done you've left it open to many possibilities. Hope tp get more soon.
lilchick chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Okay so I can't tell where your going with this. Is Draco really terrible or is he telling the truth that he is working with Snape.

You must update soon. I'm intrigued.
LunasStar chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
love it
Winter Celchu chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
would you look at that i had actually posted before lol. Anyway please no more suspense we need another fix soon. Is Draco on the good side?
WinterCelchu chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
I really cant be bothered to sign in and i dont remember if ive actually reviewed this before but i followed it when it was up last and wanted to say that it was a great story. I cant wait for more. I dont know why it was taken off but the first time i saw this again i think i whooped and cheered . my family thinks im nuts but there you are what can i say i missed this fic. I hope you post another chapter soon.
aalikane chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
you do know that Dennis Creevey never had Lupin as a DADA teacher right? Dennis came in GoF not in PoA
Vaime chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
WHUPPEE! Oh this is getting good! It was fully worth the wait for this chapter, and man am I happy I did. Well, lets see, feedback. It was great, awesome, what more can I say? Your writing just rocks, and if chapter nine is as close as you say it is, well, you better give it over soon...

Is Lily going to keep seeing Draco behind everyone's back? I hope so... and either Fred or George should show that they have a huge crush on her soon, and then she could like blow them off or something, that'd be quite interesting! Everyone knows that teenage girls are idiots around boys. She might start accidentally telling Draco stuff about the Order... I've done that with boyfriends heaps, told them family secrets to keep them interested. Naturally they later on backfired... but what use is making a mistake if you can't repeat it at least twenty times? Also I'm looking foward to some rivalry and heat between Jimmy and Harry.

And this is just to be random, because I love this song, and seeing that they're a NZ band, no one's ever heard of them... This is part of the song "Fiji Baby" by Goodshirt:

'When we went to Hamilton,

I said, "Just pretend it's a holiday"

and you said,

"Yep, I'll just pretend it's Fiji baby."

You drive me up the wall sometimes,

You say,

"It's better if we spend some time away."

In the middle of this something breaks down.

So come on now,

It's not a race,

We'll catch up when the end is near,

Lets fall away,

And disappear again.

You're the one I want to say,

That I always want to stay,

With you,

When this world's about to end,

You pull me through...'

Well, I hope that amused you, and if you have time download "Fiji Baby", "Buck It Up", "Cement", "Sophie" and "Green" by Goodshirt. They rock!

Please keep writing! You've been added to my favourite people list, along with JK, Gooshirt, Elemeno P and Orlando Bloom...
Markella chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
i rele liked this chapter. however i started to think that harry liked lily, although in the books i think harry and ginny are goin to get toghether. i dont no which one would b better but lily and malfoy is kind of sic if u ask me. but i like readin the story and i hope u write a new chatper soon.
shadow-faye chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Yay. Wow, I have been waiting so long for an update on this story. I loved this chapter and I think this is so much better than the original, even if the original was great. Please keep up the great work on your story and update. ASAP. Thank you.

*~LunasStar~*
Vaime chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
oops! My bad, forgot to point this out while reviewing chapter 7.

"That was a grand maul seizure" - it's actually 'Grande Mal' i'm pretty sure it's french for 'Big Sick' or something like that (don't trust my french too much, I failed it in second form), there's also 'Petite Mal' seizures. I only know this because my friend suffers from severe epilepsy (yet her favourite song is "Lets Get Retarded". Wierd, wierd child...)
Vaime chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
My god... that was just, amazing. Awesome, awesome work. I'm actually shaking here. You have to write more, otherwise you will end up with crazy people like me banging down your door and demanding more chapters!