Reviews for Runaway
SquallxSeifer fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Its great I so like the ending pity thing is that it's too short.
kizoku chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I just now read this, and your little note about reviewing caught my attention before I hit the back button so I decided to review! I adore SxS fics, I can't get enough of them! But I have this sneaking suspicion I've almost read them all from Miss Dincht to Redrum, to Jmarie to Julia to others I can't remember clearly. I crave more...*sigh* I'm such an addict...
The Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Nice Plot man your good very good keep up the good work...I typed good 3 times...okay maybe 4 times well see ya anyway
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Hey, it's different kind of perspective I would see Seifer in, like running away from things. But somehow it did made sense in the story, and it's a little out of the world kind of writing style, with that Time Compression and everything. Creative juices flowing out eh? Lol. Anyway, I really wish you would continue with this because all I'm getting now is a little bit too hazy, but I know I'm gonna like this if you developed it. So... *gives very BIG hints* Come on... Won't you? )
And I wanna thank you for reviewing 'Summer', even if it's through force... Hehe... Thanks for all the reviews you gave me! ;)
faery-of-fiction chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
It was interesting. Seeing Time compression through Seifer's point of view and how he finally realised that he didn't want what ultimecia could offer.

I liked how through everything that happened Squall is the only one who doesn't hold him for any of his crimes and him side stepping out of the way speaks more about him and his character then any words could ever do.

I like how he locked them in and grabbed his gunblade case like he knew Seifer would run away and he'd be damned if he didn't go along... even if he may not be sure what he and Seifer have or what may happen... he knows it will be better than surrounded by people who ask for more than he can give.

I'm glad Seifer found his peace to. Nothing better for a fighter than to have a weapon, no where they have to be and a decent traveling friend...

IF you decide to continue the story I will definately read it.
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Very nice fic. I was skipping over reading the summary didn't contain my fav pairing or Squall, but I'm glad I went back to read it when I decided to check out all your stories (the FF8 ones anyway).

I hope you plan on continuing this. I love how Squall just locks them in and follows Seifer Very nice.
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
hello people, this is the author. i suppose this is a little unclear, so i will exlain where and what is happening P. seifer was in Time Compression, and when Ultimecia sent him back she sent him to the end of T.C. she sent him somewhat into the future. Squall and the others have already been back for a while, and they were trying Seifer. He was already there in body, what was in TC was his spirit. still doesn't make sense? basically its during and after TC. *shrug* i tried. if i write a sequel it will make more sense, believe me.
DisKraced One chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
It's good, but I'm confused? what the hell is going on when in the game are we at?