Reviews for Living Under the Same Roof
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back please hurry and sign
xryuchan27 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I liek it when Naruto's so naive and innocent and all. And Sasuke's being shy about the 'gay-confession' thing. uwa~ I LOL'd so hard and my parents where like, 'wth's gotten into her?' xDD

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm not surprised you made Sakura and the others yaoi fangirls. It suit her. buhahaha
NaRuKo77 chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
LMAO!

This story is FANTABULOUS!

I LUV IT!

Please UPDATE SOON!

:D
Pirate Bo chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
hee hee hee! Poor poor naruto
pagelupin chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
That was great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
/Nyrr...It wasn't all that funny. /

Wasn't funny? Yes it was! That was freaking hilarious. XD I loved it. When are you going to update again? Cause...dude...seriously...this fic is awesome. :]
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
/They say the most important rule of love is 'never fall for your best friend.'/

Heh, I wish I had known that sooner. ;

Overall, great story. :]
BloodStone Rose chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
omg i love this fanfiction its grea hahaha please update son this is a good fanfic
berta-chan chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
lmao! omg that was so funny! hahahahahahahahahahahaha "gasp" hahaha forgot to breath. i lo9ve this story so much! it's one of the best that i ever read! the ending on chapter 4 was so great! "gasp"
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
lol! yaoi fangirls faint like theres no tomorrow! please update soon!
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
*squeals* I am so loving this! I loved this chapter! freaked the entire time!
Megan le Fay chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
This is wonderful! I really laughed, so much! I wish you would write the rest...!
Gonrie chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
I loved it! It was great!
DarkSeductress chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
How can you say that chapter was not funny and you didn't get the humor right? I was literally laughing out loud! It was so fucking funny...Just how clueless Naruto is or at least tries to seem :). You have to finish this! Please?
iersan chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
haha, i love this man! please continue, ne?