Reviews for Fighting for Sango
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
This is a really good story even though I'm reading it late and i also heard or read actually you were born July 13 me to aaaa twines but anyway great story . :-)))))))
Star Tiger chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
good luck Miroku
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
you could call sango Demon Slyar
hmm chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Okay this was pretty good. I'd say it was too rushed though. Also, it needs more detail. And something that confused me is that in the first chapter you said Kaede died yet in this chapter she's very much alive.

Also, it bothered me that Miroku was such a womanizer even after the curse was taken away. In the show they were pretty obvious about caring for each other later on in the series, Miroku wasn't even shown womanizing like he used to.

You should make it clear at which point in the show you chose to start this fic. Obviously after "Only you, Sango"(episode with the handsome lord asking Sango's hand in marriage) cause you mentioned it in a flashback and after Miroku asked Sango to bear his children when his curse was lifted, you also mentioned that.
katyushi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I looooved it! Awesome fan fic!

can you help me out? My story is on Document manager, but when i go to My Stories, theres nothing there! (I've only posted 1 story, ima a nube :P) Whats goin on?

Oh an if you see it, can you read and review? Its a Percy Jackson Fan fic, so if you're not interested, thats cool.

THANKS!
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
I can't believe I've only found your fic now! I love it! *favs*
gaby chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
ole!sorry...its fun *shurgs shoulders* this story is great! ive only read the first chapter, but its great! yeah! im gonna go read some more!
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You have a good, strong introduction here: it sets up the plot and the relationships clearly and with a hint of intrigue.

But I will be brutally honest. It was hard to get to the intrigue when I was presented with the first few paragraphs. They were well written, don't let me dissuade you, but they could have used some editing. You have some typos, missing commas, and some double negatives. As well, I'd strongly suggest that you take out the AN in the middle of the story because it throws off the whole effect of it being a story. I say, present your fanfic like an actual book, and you wouldn't want random remarks from the author popping up in your favourite books, now would you?

You also have an interesting writing style. There doesn't seem to be much description. It's interesting to me because it's so vastly different from my own. :)

Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm seeming harsh on you. Your summary and the introduction hint at a really good plot and a fanfic full of fun, and you don't want to discredit yourself with improper formatting or simple grammatical errors. Do your plotline justice!

My suggestions:

The greetings (like: "Hello Houshi-sama!") should be "Hello, Houshi-sama." I know it doesn't sound like there's a pause there when it's said out loud, but there should be a comma aftr the greeting.

"Hello Houshi-chan!"

Um... yeah. So I admit that I'm neither Japanese nor fluent in the language, but for a girl to call a fully grown man a title with a suffix meant for a girl... either they are REALLY close or she's insulting him by putting him on the same level as a girl. The suffix normally used for guys in that situation is 'kun' rather than 'chan', and even then, there's an assumption of familiarity.

Although, really, this would give even more justification to Sango's jealousy. ;)

The typo:

'At least someone is bearing somebody's child,' Sango thought top herself

I just caught the one. Much better than my stuff. :)

The double negative:

What either of them didn't understand, however, was why he still asked beautiful women to bear his child,

What you rreally want is:

"What neither of them understood".

Sincerely,

from a sleep deprived study masochist,

The Personification of Fluff
midnight wandering angel chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
i usually only read inukag fics but when i read this i was like omg..how cute!it was funny and i looved the ending..you have inspired me to read more sango/miroku fics..amazing!but first i have to read your other fics.._
Amanoda chapter 11 . 3/6/2006
OMG I LUV THIS STORY! ITS SO CUTE, (like the end :P) OMG! SO ADORABLE! lolz! N SOME OF IT WAS RELE HILARIOUS TOO! I NEARLY PEED MY PANTS! lolz! L8R!

~Amanoda~
angelgrl chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
o! i luv the last line of this chapter!itz good!
lexlexlexlex chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
AWESOME
x.neko.x chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
That was really funny. :) It was awsome... I'm now going to read more of your fics!
horsem chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
that a damn good storie they should make that into 1 of the episodes i felt like i wanted to read more u shold start writing book i call ur stori a masterpiece(i still like others tho but ur is the best)
Cymbala chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
that was one of the greatest fan fictions I have ever read...WHAT THE HELL? I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE! YOU F* RULE!