Reviews for Through My Eyes, Dude
CCGurl chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I can sum this up in one word: sweet.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
That was totally awesome bro! I loved that you stayed in great character! Crush is totally radical and little Squirt. I love it when he introduces Offspring to Jellyman; and thr ending fit nicely! Great worj!
LA Knight chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I love Crush. Thanks for this.
LA Knight chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
you, like, totally got Crush down, dude. ) Awesome.
Butterfree chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
wow, you're good at talking in Crush's accent

~ CupidKirby
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Haha, I read the whole thing and I really liked it, that was cute! Awesome!
Amberu-san chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Crush's POV was so sweete I can't belive it Hope you writhe some more awsome POV in the furter
LilCosette chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Totally sweet Morph. Loved it. (I think u can guess who this is anyway)
GCBillysGal chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
tottally friggin awesome dude! Crush's POV! Rock on!

I'm adding this ta my favs!
Estelle Rabon chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
LOL! I love Crush so much! This was really funny!
TPK chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
RIGHTEOUS MAN! Yep, my favourite character is the excellent Crush as well ;). I really liked this story, well done!
The Spastic Forkie chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Hello! It's ME!
I thought I'd read this. I love Crush. He's so spiffy. Anyways, this was really funny. It made me giggle a lot. I loved how you just threw in all this surfer lingo in there. That is SO Crush.
Rock on!
~Forkie
Narfy chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
that was cute. you used crush's dialog(sorry if I spelled that wrong) perfectly. Keep up the good work.
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Ok, I don't care if you hate hugs, but you're going to get one. *gives you one of my biggest hugs* HUGGLE! :D
I absolutely love your fic. Honestly. You characterized Crush just damn perfectly. I couldn't do that better. You're offically the Number One Crush Fan. Period. :) I actually laughed at how Crush think and act. I'm supposed to be a Californian, but obviously, I'm not. Crush is the typical Californian, dude!
This will go to my favorite stories list. *slaps the button* There! You go! HUGGLE!
Kelleybel chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK, DUDE! Your story is great! I love Crush and Squirt too!